• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
can i ask something .why when i attack france the attack numbers are always negative.i make attacks but in the battle report it says that they have lost o soldiers

Could be the forts if you're attacking the Maginot Line but if you're not then be careful that you don't "overattack". Too many units attacking from one province into another can suffer major stacking penalties. Also be aware of river crossing and other terrain penalties. These can be tricky.

I have installed the mod ok, but it does not show in the launcher, default only option. Version 2.04f, checksum IDXF. Did a completly fresh install of Hoi3 and SF with no DLC. Why does it not show in the launcher? Mod folder is there with all the data.

Having first go at D.I.G. and really like it so far...it's still mid-1938 so no action yet. Only comments so far is that I must admit I miss the SS units but completely understand the legal reason they cannot be produced in D.I.G. However, I am wondering if there are any other mods out there that would give me these few units that will work with D.I.G.? Yes, no?

Please don't get me wrong, I am not a Nazi lover and I understand completely what they have done. However, I am a history lover and they are part of history, just as Stalin Soviet Union was so...is there any mod out there that will work with D.I.G?
- Rick

Having first go at D.I.G. and really like it so far...it's still mid-1938 so no action yet. Only comments so far is that I must admit I miss the SS units but completely understand the legal reason they cannot be produced in D.I.G. However, I am wondering if there are any other mods out there that would give me these few units that will work with D.I.G.? Yes, no?

Please don't get me wrong, I am not a Nazi lover and I understand completely what they have done. However, I am a history lover and they are part of history, just as Stalin Soviet Union was so...is there any mod out there that will work with D.I.G?
- Rick

There is a mod: http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum...Sub-mod-for-Dies-Irae-quot-Vorw%E4rts-Panzers!

I don't know if you've heard this before, but after Hess leaves, you can still have him as the armerment minister, which I think is silly considering he fled to England.
On another note, I capture all of the british isles, than 2 months later that Hess event happened. How can one flee to an occupied country?
Other notes, the pic of the level III CAG is not properly done, it takes up the whole area.
Poland gave me Danzig, which was sweet.

Doesn't seem that the last time anyone payed attention. At least tell me that they have been addressed before

Under U-Boat technology -> Advanced Engines the tech can not be researched past level 2. When I try to research rank 3 advanced engines it gives me a paradoxical requirement of "Advanced Engines rank must be less than 2" to research level 3. Of course this is impossible if I am at level 2 wanting to research level 3!

I also have the requirement flag "German wolves in the atlantic" active so the only requirement not allowing me to research advanced engines 3 is the impossible requirement.

Unless advanced engines is supposed to be maxed out at 2 then this seems like a bug.

I will look into all the bugs and balance you are reporting. I plan 1.03 for the end of the next week I think. :)

Under U-Boat technology -> Advanced Engines the tech can not be researched past level 2. When I try to research rank 3 advanced engines it gives me a paradoxical requirement of "Advanced Engines rank must be less than 2" to research level 3. Of course this is impossible if I am at level 2 wanting to research level 3!

I also have the requirement flag "German wolves in the atlantic" active so the only requirement not allowing me to research advanced engines 3 is the impossible requirement.

Unless advanced engines is supposed to be maxed out at 2 then this seems like a bug.

It means you can't have it more than level 2 -> maxed out a 2.

Interesting idea. They did use a lot of the non tank gear to equip out some the divisions they built in late '40. The down side was most of the stuff was obsolete or unable to be replaced if it broke. A number of the tanks went to equip divisions garrisoning Yugoslavia in '41+ because they were completely useless against the Russian tanks, unlike MOST of the German tanks in '41 (Pz III's and earlier, only the Pz IVs stood half a chance at defeating the T34s).

Right, they should have tech level 2 to 3 for inf/art and 1 to 2 for the AT/TD.

It seems the 1.02 patch does not work for me very fine. I installed it, and in '38 I annexed austria. I got the 2.500 officers, but the units still have their crazy names like "1. Infantriedivision".

Checksum ist GPRH and I have 2.04f version.

I have installed the mod ok, but it does not show in the launcher, default only option. Version 2.04f, checksum IDXF. Did a completly fresh install of Hoi3 and SF with no DLC. Why does it not show in the launcher? Mod folder is there with all the data.

Tried again, 3rd attempt to play, but does not appear in the launcher. Not running Steam. Therefore cannot play the mod at all. Does anyone have an answer for this? (Vista 32)

Yes it is in the mod folder, and I have I.C.E. in a separate HOI3 folder? Do I have to delete this?

are you sure you are starting the right copy of the game? maybe you are starting the ICE copy so it is clear that the mod won't appear in the launcher. you can have as many copy as you want you just have to keep track what belongs where.

I've found a typo:
Unit window, Inf.Rgmt. Großdeutschland, top right, where it reads "finest Wehrmach infantry" - the last letter "t" of the German word "Wehrmacht" is missing...

I will look into all the bugs and balance you are reporting. I plan 1.03 for the end of the next week I think. :)

1.02 has been really great with every theater playing better, but what really bums the heck out of me is the convoy situation. I don't mean to gripe but 1.02 perfectly balanced north africa (I was so excited when Italy started losing) only for it to be ruined by the UK running out of convoys. I summed it up here:
Something definitely needs to be adjusted with regards to the UK convoys. I have ~4 long range and ~12 medium range uboats operating and by mid 1940 the UK had 0 convoys and 360 in production. This ends their n. africa campaign, which is a lot better in 1.02 by the way. I think the problem is in the Mediterranean. I know that historically the UK totally dominated the med., but when I use the supplies view I see that Italy is sinking 1-5 convoys a week in almost every province of the med. That's at least 1.5x if not more than what I'm sinking in the Atlantic.

Here's a pic showing Italy convoy raiding with impunity:

View attachment 36447

After this is fixed I can't think of any other major issues. This mod is awesome.