• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Does any one know of any Flag mods for this? I can't find any. I was going to just use the same one I used for vanilla but I looked at the flag files and quickly realized, that is not going to work :p.

Can anyone explain this : I was trying to promote N. China as Axis instead of Japan. So i have been supporting N. China in Sino-German Agreement events. Japan invaded almost half of N. China in around 1939. Then, it seems both sides stopped fighting. I have been watching border movements and there is not a single movement in about 3-4 years! And Sino-German Agreement event pop ups stopped as well (but i have the strategic effect). Weird as it goes..:wacko:

Gents, take your time, your efforts are appreciated! Be like Blizzard, release stuff when it's done.

Hey guys, have just come back to this game recently, had prev played DIG, now i have loaded it up and if my memory is correct in the tech tree there were certain techs for each faction, now when i was just playing that its no where to be seen. Has this been taken out of the mod?? Is someone able to post a screenshot of the tech tree overlay so i can make sure something hasnt been messed up in the installation. I still have the battle scenarios techs (or what ever they are called) the ones for each mission (operation).

Thanks for any help guys, had been putting off till now hoping the 3.06 would be out but oh well!

Can we have a DI:G for 3.06 as a beta...im ok with some bugs for now.

Also what kind of a flag or event could i add so only Germany gets the 88s and PBB.

I added PBB to having a requirement to have Heavy Cruiser tech so Nat Chi, and probably may others, do not have them available right away but im not sure what to do to make a nation specific unit.

could some please explain to me how to separate the game folders? i want to play HPP for FTM but it means i can't play DI:G

i have a 3.05 Steam lauched game and a copy of the folder to play the 3.062 Beta in a different folder.

Me to, I keep waiting to the new patch to come out.
My guess is the patch is on hold because of the new expansion. Paradox wont release a final patch for FTM but all the changes will be in the new game.

Download link for 2.06 is busted. I cannot get DIG to work with FTM.
Yeah, I've finally updated to FTM, picked up Dies Irae and have been puttering around twith it trying to get past the "Initialising Map Logic" probem, did some searches here, but the download link in the second post can't locate the file.

Anyone know what's up and where I can get the patch?

Any info greatly appreciated :)

reinstalled hoi3 and of course wanted to play dies irae but link to patch is dead?
-----------------
Not Found

The requested URL /downloads/DiesIrae/Dies_Irae_Gotterdammerung_beta_2.06.rar was not found on this server.
----------------

EDIT: same thing is with the links in stars and stripes thread

Last edited: