• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
COupel questions about this awesome mod.

1. Hungary and Romania didn't help at all with Barbarossa. Romania took a few border provinces and that is it. Hungary seems to be defending thier border with Croatia :(. Why is this?

Thanks.

Sometimes you need to set war aims for your allies to direct them where to attack. I generally pick a province or two (Odessa for example for the Romanians), click on the province info and on the bottom right is an arrow that opens up a tab that shows all your allies. Select the ally you want to try and take or move to that province. That is now their war goal.

I know that for the Hungarians if you don't set something up for them they will just hang around Hungary after their border is cleared. I tend to use them initially to clear up the Russians southwest of Kiev then I just let them go back to Hungary because they are a strain on the supply lines. Sometimes I may bring them up later if I find that I am overstretched.

Usually the Romanians move forward on their own after Odessa and run rampant in the Kerch and Kuban areas, even without my direction. Such good allies. :)

Hi Could you please tell me from where can I find the Latest Final Patch... I tried a lot but only found the beta patch... I have bought the game from Gamersgate.. Please help me with this.... Thanks.

I have a problem. In the campaign DiG: 1944, armors on a map shownig type Pz III J in info panel, but sprites is Panthers. Other armored units have older version of armament too. Campaign 1944 without DiG showing in info panel correct Panthers. I have FTM 3.05, DiG patch 2.06 . Looks like this is generic for all campaigns in DiG,in 1936 info panel shows Leichttractor, but sprite is Pz.I.

Fer chrissake paradox, get it---the patch--together already.

Paradox appears to be on vacation till the middle of July or so according to PI posts. Then they have to come back and figure out what they are going to do to make 3.06 playable. And then throw it out for more testing. IMO I wouldn't expect an official release until sometime in August at this point.

Paradox appears to be on vacation till the middle of July or so according to PI posts. Then they have to come back and figure out what they are going to do to make 3.06 playable. And then throw it out for more testing. IMO I wouldn't expect an official release until sometime in August at this point.

Ridiculous.

Just a quick question on the Anschluss of Austria.

I triggered the Anschluss in early Dec '37 :( got a couple of Corps of mainly inf but didn't get the 500 MP bonus. Is this usual, for the Anschluss with Dies Irae do I get a couple of (frankly) shabby Corps and lose out on 500 MP?

I hope not, if it's a bug can anyone suggest how to get my 500 MP - if it isn't a bug I'm going to have to go back to (probably) a save in mid 36 and restart all my division bulding over again as I was doing batch building (not serial) and relying on the 500 MP to be my 'war reserve' once I'd completed most builds in early '39.

Just a quick question on the Anschluss of Austria.

I triggered the Anschluss in early Dec '37 :( got a couple of Corps of mainly inf but didn't get the 500 MP bonus. Is this usual, for the Anschluss with Dies Irae do I get a couple of (frankly) shabby Corps and lose out on 500 MP?

I hope not, if it's a bug can anyone suggest how to get my 500 MP - if it isn't a bug I'm going to have to go back to (probably) a save in mid 36 and restart all my division bulding over again as I was doing batch building (not serial) and relying on the 500 MP to be my 'war reserve' once I'd completed most builds in early '39.
Just seen my question answered in another thread, I don't get the MP boost <flabby spherical objects> :)

Any easy way to boost my MP by 500 (console command maybe?) as I really, really don't want to go back 18 months and re-start my troop build all over again..... :mad:

Never mind, found out how to do it - really annoyed that the event changes so much from the 'normal' version.

Last edited:
I just found that i'd played enough hoi3 ftm. Time to get DI:G.

So i did a clean install of base game (hoi3, sfi, ftm 3.05 and some dlc/sprite) and then copied older to have a fame folder for each mod i may play.

After some work i got DIG installed (with ftm-DI:G patch) on top of ftm 3.05. I can now start the game (DIG mod)and i can launch a campaign
(coming strorm/38) and then it CTD.

Is it hopeless to get DI:G running with FTM 3.05 and present DIG:ftm patch ?

Playing steam version HOI 3 Collection - ie. FTM 3.05 and DI:G with beta patch 2.06 without problems. Proper clean install of HOI3/SFI/ FTM/DI:G + patches working too. Maybe you have some missing DLC files.

Playing steam version HOI 3 Collection - ie. FTM 3.05 and DI:G with beta patch 2.06 without problems. Proper clean install of HOI3/SFI/ FTM/DI:G + patches working too. Maybe you have some missing DLC files.

Hm, could be. DLC files - which ones are needed ? i thought it was just some sprite/eyecandy addons that wasnt needed.

It should work without any DLC sprites. If you copy DLC sprites from older instalations,there is maybe more files associated with dlc pack, not only in gfx/anims/ . I found associated .gfx files in /interface.

Thx Rasvan - ur post made me realise i'd likely done a installation error. Ftm was not patched correctly. So i toook it all from scratch and nor it looks very stable.

I must say DI:G interface is like a dream compared to the base gamer. Not just eye candy. I'ts good for those of us that has started to feel the effect of many years use of our eyes/vision :p

Now ill dig into DI:G and see how the game is doing :)

How's progress? Release for the 3.06 version was said to be between June and July, with today being the last day of July.

There are a lot of problems with 3.06 that need to be fixed - its release is going to be much later than anticipated. Therefore, all the DLC's that are based on 3.06 are also delayed. No point in making it work with a version of 3.06 that is going to be changing.

There are a lot of problems with 3.06 that need to be fixed - its release is going to be much later than anticipated. Therefore, all the DLC's that are based on 3.06 are also delayed. No point in making it work with a version of 3.06 that is going to be changing.

Makes sense that Devildread waits until 3.06 is final. On the other hand
sure there are problems and bugs with such a complex game.
But I do not see a game breaking bug of 3.06 at the moment which could stop its release.
Have you reported your findings in the tech support forum?

Edit: I noticed that some report an AI falls asleep bug in 3.062b which I did not experience so far.
But this is still not "a lot of problems".

Last edited:
But I do not see a game breaking bug of 3.06 at the moment which could stop its release.

Edit: I noticed that some report an AI falls asleep bug in 3.062b which I did not experience so far.

Yes, I and others have been posting in the 3.06 thread - not in bug forum, because could be design decisions. For example, in 3.062 Finland can now join the Axis in 1939. This will stop the Winter War, and all the Soviet military reforms that follow. Is this supposed to be allowed? If so, does an event need to be added so that the SU has some other way to upgrade their military. Also, since Estonia and Latvia can join the Axis, how should the annexation of the Baltic states work if they are German allies? The changes to what's allowed diplomatically mean there need to be new events to account for previously impossible situations.

To move away from the specific, 3.062 seems to have opened the diplomatic system to a much wider range of possibilities and given more impact to diplomatic / spy missions. Some of these could have a big impact on the DLC's balance (if they are intended changes.) Just seems prudent to wait until 3.06 is finalized.

3 major problems at 3.062b as far as i know are:

diplomatic limits have changed (countries can join anyfaction to easily
threat geneartion is complelty F'ed (GBR can make threat germany by late 1936 for examle)
there is a massive reabalance of the LUA (AI prod and stuff) for ftm 3.06 coming that is worth waiting for seeing there wont be another patch

the AI falling asleep thing is something you wont see untill its to late and most people don't notice as its just the AI either stopping producing or stoping on front actively fighting

I'm having some issues updating DI:G. After a complete clean install and adding the SF patch I found that the link in the second post is no longer active. The site it refers to simply will not load for me. Is this a temporary error and if not is there some other place I could get the patch?

Edit: It would appear it was a temporary outage, just managed to download the patches after all.

Last edited:
I have a weird bug.

When playing the mod and trying to play with Francescos model pack the game crashes almost instantly after loading up a scenario/save/game etc.

Tried with a clean install too. Works fine without it though oddly.

Last edited: