• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Update tonight.
HoI III tomorrow :)

Cannot wait! My copy comes in tomorrow!! **gets all excited**

Can we PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAASSSSSEEEEEEEE have a longer update then usualy. Your recent ones of been to short:p

Cmon, do it for a fellow Canuck!

hum, a Canuck called Austria Hungary asking for updates in an AAR about germany against britain and america.

and define "tonight":D

hum, a Canuck called Austria Hungary asking for updates in an AAR about germany against britain and america.

I was also emacuatly conceived by a Lesbian whose Uterus was ruined by Kimo therapy.

God I hpe nobody takes that seriously, but honestly how cool would that be!

:rofl:

So, these have been short? Dammit, I was afraid of that. I was not sure because I changed the size of everything in firefox, I was afraid of making them too long.

A longer one it shall be from now on :). I am glad someone pointed that out!

Tonight, well I plan to have it up within 2 hours, if that is good enough for you guys. More likely an hour though.

Hey, Austria-Hungary, where are you from? (in Canada that is obviously)

yaaaaay

Nova Scotia Province, Antigonish County, in a town called Havre Boucher about 5 minutes from Canso Causeway (You might know what that is, I believe one of the deepest bridges in the world.)

By the way, my name is Dustin

BBC Home and Forces Program –April 3rd, 1954

April 3rd, 1954

BBC Home and Forces Program

"This is the BBC home and forces program. This is Bruce Belfrage. Our glorious British forces have invaded the Australian mainland in an attempt to defeat the last bastion of the Allied armies. It is here that the remaining government officials of the former regimes of Belgium, France and the Netherlands have decided to make their stand. The attack began on on the second of April, and has met moderate resistance. The landing, which took place along the beaches near the northern port of Darwin, had moderate success. Despite heavy resistance by French and Australian forces, the British forces managed to push inward and secure the port. The battles in the region are reminiscent of the African campaign many years ago. Both sides have solid experience in desert warfare, and it is expected that Field Marshal Erwin Rommel may once again deployed to the desert to assist its allies. For the British, this attack is meant to be the final and decisive blow to the remaining Allied powers. For the Australians and its allies, it is a battle for the safety and continuation of their regimes."

"New Zealand, one of the few remaining so-called democracies, is pushing for an independent peace despite urges from its allies to reconsider. The move was sparked by recent turmoil in the country over its handling of the war following the defeat and capture of several of its divisions in the Congo, where Allied resistance is beginning to show signs of collapse. In addition to this, New Zealand is also suffering food shortages, following the massive reduction of imports and inefficient government control over remaining food stocks. Germany is in support of the peace move, however it demands that the current government step down and the government go under several reforms."

"China's situation in the war against the Soviet Union continues to deteriorate as Soviet troops advance from India and central China. However, their situation has recently been alleviated by a recent improvement in German-Chinese relations, which started with the ending of hostilities last week. It is reported that General Alexander von Falkenhausen has returned to China to help over-see its military and military-related industrial programs. Despite protest from the Soviet Union, Germany has gone forth with its new programs to aid the largest Fascist power in Asia."

"Japan, after successfully defeating the large Soviet navy just east of Korea and breaking the naval blockade, has launched a amphibious landing in Manchuria. The Japaneses forces have made significant progress against the Soviet Armies, however information on the nature or direction of the attack is limited. It is know, though, that the Soviet Army was unprepared for such an attack on its eastern flanks, and is frantically trying to move up reserves to counter the Japanese assault."

"In Britain, a fire has broken out at the London Nuclear Reactor complex, which lies just 40km from the center of the city. The smoke from the fire could be seen from Buckingham Palace. Details are sketchy at the moment, but it is believed to have been triggered by faulty cooling systems. The current complex, which has been undergoing significant repairs since the nuclear attacks on London, was brought online after undergoing inspections and test-runs of its systems. The reactors were intended to be the start of the reconstruction of the British capital, helping bring the electricity grid back up and provide power to nearby cities."

ScreenSave126.jpg

**Sorry for lack of pictures on this update. What was in the update was hard to capture in screenshots, if you know what I mean.**

Last edited:
Great update, I feel sorry for the Germans if they have to fight a revived and possibly stronger Soviet Union anytime soon.

what is that gray in north japan?
tell me it isn't germany:eek:

Its Australia...I missed that. They have had that ever since the first war with Japan.

:rofl:

I will fix that via event some day. Not a game breaker though.

Air Cav?

Zoom Zoom :D

What the heck happened to the Philippines, British Malaya and Dutch East Indies? Also a few questions on Siam and the Pacific island chains...

world map with some clarifications?