• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
British people couldnt wage war for any longer, as i said we have MP problems and many divisions with low strenght. Then is the dissent problem, which was still in the 50s. Its historically possible that the UK surrendered to Germany to avoid further destruction.

My advice: Take Gibraltar if the Spanish haven't already and pull everything back to the Pyrenees (sp?), and build forts. Lots of Forts.

With what IC? That is the problem.

Also, for those of you who missed it, update on previous page.

British people couldnt wage war for any longer, as i said we have MP problems and many divisions with low strenght. Then is the dissent problem, which was still in the 50s. Its historically possible that the UK surrendered to Germany to avoid further destruction.

It is. But you are a traitor. I wish your island will be overruned by the yankees. :D

With what IC? That is the problem.

Also, for those of you who missed it, update on previous page.

Blast. I forgot. At any rate, this is what I'd do in your place and with IC.

It is. But you are a traitor. I wish your island will be overruned by the yankees. :D

If the Brits didn't already have 4 divisions / beach I would consider an all out invasion.

I still am considering it just out of sheer rage. But what a waste of resources it would be.

You should invade him again then puppet him xD

Also you should set up defense in northern spain and Italy. Probably your best bet to maintain a foothold in Europe. Once you clean up cool, you should go for the Soviets then march onto Berlin once again.

Okay. Definitively the Northern Spain/Italy option. Those hills in Florence combined with the Pyrenees will surely save the Allies.

Surely.

(also, i liked the revolt/communist/peace with SU/Axis v Comintern idea)

3 words: YOU ARE SCREWED

While I can see and understand the surrender, turning around and declaring war on the Americans? That seems silly and unhistorical - why would they join the alliance that nuked their island into virtual oblivion?

While I can see and understand the surrender, turning around and declaring war on the Americans? That seems silly and unhistorical - why would they join the alliance that nuked their island into virtual oblivion?

Same reason why Japan became America's ally?

Cool's decision made sense logically. Of course, it may have been unfair game-wise, but it's logical.

Is the UK now a german puppet? The surrender is logical,though I wouldn't have done it.

And please,Cool and Firestorm,don't forget: it's just a game

And one hell of a game at that! Whatever some people may feel toward Cool for this decision, I just see it as an extra slice of jalapeño peppers on top of a delicious portion of breathtaking AAR nachos :p

As much I hate what he has done, it does make the game more interesting :p

I do believe UK is now a German puppet. I cannot see any other possible way he could have joined the alliance.

I think I just shat seven colours of awesome.

more more more pics! whoopie.
You're the alliance leader now, would you even consider the right vs left?

Personally I think it made it less interesting to watch. Now I'm just annoyed and dissatisfied as I feel there's no chance for the US to win, whereas before it felt like there was a chance but one shrouded in great uncertainty.

Well, you're boned. Personally, I suggest this: If the war is totally lost (and it soon will be), forget nuking Germany and instead just drop even more on England. However things turn out, there should be some karmic justice for England's treachery.

Dropping any nukes on the UK is the same as dropping them in the ocean :p

I see only one solution = peace with germany. The US should try to get Germany to leave Africa, Spain, India and Norway but keep the rest of its land. I don't like the idea at all (wanted to see free Poland :( ) but Hitler might have gone for that. More - he might fight against the Soviets.

I'm sorry to say this but this history timeline just doesn't end well...

I think it may be time to sue for a terrible peace.

All Europe to Axis
Axis gains middle east including persia -- German
Axis get Northern Africa (to Cameroon/Chad/Sudan/Ethiopia) -- Italian

Allies keep southern africa up to Kenya/Congo
GoI's in south america removed; Carribean to US.
Allies take remaining british holdings in south pacific/se asia

India, including Pakistan, Afghanistan granted nominal independance - if someone cares enough to liberate them from the commintern.

I think it may be time to sue for a terrible peace.

To give a glimpse of the future, peace between the major combatants does happen eventually. How, where, and what the situations are that lead to this are known to a very select few :)

And no, it does not end there.

Hmm, I might update again later today.

Partisans are crippling me, literally. I'm very worried about the possibility of it destroying my country. I cannot ship anything back, and I cannot produce anything, and the rebels in some areas were strong enough to defeat Canadian divisions.