• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like your style Golle. You have won peanut approval.

The Dôn's are gone! 500 year dynasty is gone with the whim of the game engine :(
...860 bavarian regiments are gone too...

The Dôn's are gone! 500 year dynasty is gone with the whim of the game engine :(
...860 bavarian regiments are gone too...

Watching 700 regiments disappear off the face of the map at the same was oddly comforting.

But good fighting Fivoin, that was fun.

WHAT????

more explanations please!!!

BREAKING NEWS!!! -should be up NOW, please!

England got into a PU with OPM(???) Burgundy who isn't a human

Yes ...it was one of those deep rage moments you can have in MP games.... and I did roar in TS over it .... And the grand diplomatic situation prevented me to go after Burgudny, and since the war was lost in large scale, there is no easy way out of it. I bet the king lives for another 70 years atleast :(

ALSO:
BREAKING NEWS!
Russia and Croatia breaks their NAPs!
Invade Bavaria
Persia and KoMgoloids invade in the east but Bavaria is over run...
British land At Chershons but got whiped out by lot smaller russian contignent!
Malayan troops are still marching to Anatolia...
Catalunian did...mmm.... It must have done something, did it?
USA remains neutrall as they apparently had some loans going on to the Slavsoc rogues they were afraid to loose.

The end is near! Darkness lays upon Middle earth and Sauron and Saruman has their grip over the one ring tigth!

:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:

Last edited:
WHAT????

more explanations please!!!

BREAKING NEWS!!! -should be up NOW, please!

Malaya continues the war against Ethiopia stating that they'd occupy India until it rebelled, presumably so that they would annex the rebelling Indian nations.

Cataluyna decides to threaten Ethiopia with intervention (joining Malaya) should Ethiopia not agree to break its NAP with Russia and Croatia and agree to not interfere in any way with any war Russia or Croatia is involved in for the next 50 years. Ethiopia accepts this "offer".

At this point, the Mongols, the Persians, the Bavarians, and now the Malayans and Cataluynians have attempted to get Africa to break with Russia, with only the last two finally succeeding.

Russia and Croatia decide that they can't just sit around and wait for 10 years when it is pretty evident that the rest of the world wants to see Russia destroyed. We pre-emptively strike, breaking the NAP that has at this point been proven by them to just be a countdown timer until they DoW us.

We utterly crush them.

Catalunian did...mmm.... It must have done something, did it?

Spanish troops attempted to cover the retreat of the Bavarian force, but were intercepted by Croatians on their way there and were butt raped by the Grannies. Hard.

Big%20Battle%20Croatia%20vs%20Bavaria.png

Link to full-size: http://yoshi.backupot.com/Random/Big Battle Croatia vs Bavaria.png

We can see how much danger you were in. You are fighting the world now and winning.:)

The danger was waiting another 10 years for them to build proper buildings and build an army even bigger than Bavaria's 800k man standing peace-time army. When you're being hunted, you confront the hunter on your own terms, not theirs.

The danger was waiting another 10 years for them to build proper buildings and build an army even bigger than Bavaria's 800k man standing peace-time army. When you're being hunted, you confront the hunter on your own terms, not theirs.

Thats fine but how does that help Ethiopia?? Considering they are one of the causes, they are still in trouble. I dont know about the rest of Africa but their holdings in India seem vulnerable and there is not alot they can do. Considering they have been big supporters of yours and now they are getting beat on because of you, the next few years might be a little interesting.

Thats fine but how does that help Ethiopia?? Considering they are one of the causes, they are still in trouble. I dont know about the rest of Africa but their holdings in India seem vulnerable and there is not alot they can do. Considering they have been big supporters of yours and now they are getting beat on because of you, the next few years might be a little interesting.

Africa has a 50 year NAP with every nation that isn't Slavic. Africa is just fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.