• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I interrupt this AAR for an important announcement

THE SEVEN in association with TOTALLY RANDOM PRODUCTIONS
proudly present
The Project SFS Trailer

Click image to view!​

January 2010
AARland changes forever

Don't forget to visit our forums!​

Last edited:
I'm as puzzled as a puzzled person who has a good reason to be puzzled...

What is TGG? It is The Great Game. Several well-know authors thrown into the pits of a seven-way multiplayer battle. Many of you know them. Myself, TRP's Laurence, Remble, Tommy4ever, Storm501, and DvD-it.

The AAR thread starts in January 2010. :)

What is TGG? It is The Great Game. Several well-know authors thrown into the pits of a seven-way multiplayer battle. Many of you know them. Myself, TRP's Laurence, Remble, Tommy4ever, Storm501, and DvD-it.

The AAR thread starts in January 2010. :)

I will not play in TGG (in any consistent manner). As The Host, my job is to keep things... interesting :p

-Vincent

Enewald, Karaiskandar, darthkommandant, ColossusCrusher, Austria Hungary - 10,000 nuke-carrying V2? Sounds like a deal.

SFS TRAILER

Enewald, Kurt_Steiner - Firestorm and Vincent answered that for me. Me and other six well-known writers, will face mayhem in a multiplayer game for Arsenal of Democracy, in January February 2010.

But for now, you must live with regular updates of this... mediocre AAR.

Last edited:
Allied Dominance

1500 March 1st 1948
Middle East​

Once again, an Allied invasion had been repulsed. Rommel and his divisions stood firm and victorious against yet another foolish Allied landing in Gaza.​

141-01-MiddleEast.jpg

Rommel would not let the Allied dogs slip in again.​

141-02-BurmaDivs.jpg

In the meanwhile, Burma was slowly becoming German territory. A small number of divisions would be redeployed to this front. It would be a mystery why Motorized and Armored divisions would serve in this theatre full of jungles.​

141-03-USAleppo.jpg

Rommel was determined not to let the Allied dogs slip in again. However, they were more like rabbits - chasing them all at the same time was a nightmare, and Rommel simply did not possess enough divisions to hold the whole Middle East coasts garrisoned at the same time. This time, an American armored division would land in Aleppo March 16th.​

141-04-Reaction.jpg

General Wünnenberg would deal with them in four days.​

141-05-AleppoGrow.jpg

The Allied invasion grew in numbers as two more divisions reinforced the landing grounds.​

141-06-Attack.jpg

Finally on the 20th, the attack commenced. Seeing as there was little hope for the Allies, the three divisions immediately disengaged from combat and retreated to their landing crafts.​

141-07-Techs2.jpg

At the end of the month, two important discoveries had been made: Werner Heisenberg further improved the quality and size of the German Atomic Bomb, and Rheinmetall made more efficient AA to use. Heisenberg would continue his work, and I.G. Farben would further enhance Germany's industrial prowess.​

Last edited:
But for now, you must live with regular updates of this... mediocre AAR.

Mediocre? :eek:
Is it possible to die of an abuse of modesty? :D

In the wake of the AAR we are about to create, everything will look mediocre.

Seeing is believing :p

TRP - That's what I meant.

Karaiskandar - I tend not to overvalue :)

Mjarr - In my past experience with HoI2 multiplayer game, that was the last of our concerns.

Enewald - Not like HoI3 no.

Here goes the question. Some of you may know that Arsenal of Democracy has been delayed for this reason (and the reason on why it was said just one day before release is here). New release date is not known yet, and Q1 2010 could mean January, February or even March.

Do you want me to

a) continue with gameplay updates with ARMA, thus narrowing down the gametime I play this AAR in AoD?
b) fill in the gap with narrative updates (thus no gameplay), trying to explain some background story? And if yes, about what characters/parts of this AAR? (Note that I thoroughly suck when it comes to trying to build up a coherent historical background, especially about a pure-gameplay AAR, so that'll be completely new to me)
c) sit back and let this AAR fall into oblivion?​

Last edited:
Do you want me to

a) continue with gameplay updates with ARMA, thus narrowing down the gametime I play with AoD?
b) fill in the gap with narrative updates (thus no gameplay), trying to explain some background story? And if yes, about what characters/parts of this AAR?
c) sit back and let this AAR fall into oblivion?​

Hmm difficult question...
I would say b !
Why not some background about the new leaders of Germany?
What are their deep motives, their long term plans? and so on...

I would rather have narrative for this one. It's a new writing experience for you, one that will help you make the AAR that much better to read. ;)