• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
PART VIII : HIMMLER'S TREASON​

January 1945

Oil situation is extremely critical. Most of the ground forces are unable to obtain proper oil supply.

aIkho74.png

New oil reserves were found near Hollabrun. However, Red Army almost reached Hollabrun.

IjdBcf2.png

OOZpN7t.png

Oil Reserves of Hollabrun

On January 27, Himmler's treason came to light. According to the intelligence, Himmler tried to negotiate for peace with the Allies using Swiss Red Cross as intermediary. The Fuhrer didn't want to believe that Himmler is a traitor at first, but when it became certain, he sentenced Himmler to death. Dr. Goebbels is to assume all of Himmler's responsbilities.

QKPEOzZ.png

[video=youtube;g3dvFGFybA4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g3dvFGFybA4[/video]

The Fuhrer learns Himmler's treason

The Fuhrer also finally fired General Guderian as he failed to keep his promise of offensive in the West. General Krebs replaced him.

JQAKeQ8.png

Soviets launched offensives against Czectoschowa and Elbing. They decided to bypass Konigsberg to entrap our forces in the area.

y8elzDa.png

Soviets attacked Poznan. Wehrmacht evacuated Konigsberg. Wehrmacht is now leaving huge number of German civilians behind enemy lines. News of atrocities against German civilians began to arrive. Red Hordes burn, pillage and kill without mercy.

iMXUWLH.png

The Allies launched renewed offensive against Koblenz to support their Bolshevik brothers but they constantly meet with heroic resistance of German Volk.

J9BmDaV.jpg

February 1945

Battle of Poznan continues with increasing intensity. Ostrava has fallen into Bolshevik hands two days ago. The Fuhrer decided to take up residence in his special Fuhrerbunker.

HoEWQ4J.png

Things look extremely grim. Any idea of your strategy now?

I don't have any oil left. I don't have any possible supplier either. My strategy is to fight to the last man.

Maybe you could cut off these soviet divisions massing into moravia with a pincer movement from the north and the south?

I don't have any oil, i could barely escape from encirclements, i don't think such a strategy would work.

Any news of Italian Social Republic? :p

They live properously:) Nothing actually happens in Italy except for few failed attacks from the British side.

They are in Germany now. :(

Unfortunately :(

It's all over :sad:
It's... Das Ende

The situation is very hard, but, continue fighting, I believe in the Final Victory!
Your courage and determination will save us!

Here speaks Dr. Goebbels :)

If you can't keep it up you can still evacuate all your industry, civilians, army, navy and luftwaffe to Norway. Build forts and nukes, and destroy the rest of the World!

I have different plans actually.

Oh My GOD!The soviets are coming!Why you do not move your HQ do wolfs lair?Is better

Leaving Königsberg???:( It should have been a fortress city keeping large Soviet armies busy!

First Budapest!!!
Now Königsberg!!!

What will happen to our beloved Germany????? :(

FIGHT ON!!!!:angry:

Perhaps one thing you could do, if you cannot hold a national redoubt in Norway or Denmark, is try to do the same in the rugged mountains of Austria and Bavaria, like General Eisenhower was afraid the Nazi regime would try to do IRL.

I am really curious to see what you are going to do. Are you just going to fight until you are defeated, or do you have some crazy plan to seize victory from the jaws of defeat?

Perhaps one thing you could do, if you cannot hold a national redoubt in Norway or Denmark, is try to do the same in the rugged mountains of Austria and Bavaria, like General Eisenhower was afraid the Nazi regime would try to do IRL.

I am really curious to see what you are going to do. Are you just going to fight until you are defeated, or do you have some crazy plan to seize victory from the jaws of defeat?

Nothing crazy actually. I will fight to the last, that is for sure. I have NWO mod installed, I have an intention to go on as Federal Germany through early cold war and then WWIII.