• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
love to see someone take a shot at this scenario. so far you kind of holding on but the enemies have endless armies and airforce units. I say go nuclear and stop the Red flood.

since that will take a while you can take advantage of the frontage AI that will spread its troops out and around allowing you to punch trough. dont let them entangle you in a long defensive battle. they can replace their losses, you cant.

oh and while we are on the subject of giving orders to the player: well I think you should use the troops from the courland pocket to land in the USA, take Washington and thus create a giant pincer movement and encirle all the Allies across the atlantic! crazy enough to work, dont you think?

oh and while we are on the subject of giving orders to the player: well I think you should use the troops from the courland pocket to land in the USA, take Washington and thus create a giant pincer movement and encirle all the Allies across the atlantic! crazy enough to work, dont you think?

No need for it, Steiners assault will bring everything under control anyway :p

love to see someone take a shot at this scenario. so far you kind of holding on but the enemies have endless armies and airforce units. I say go nuclear and stop the Red flood.

since that will take a while you can take advantage of the frontage AI that will spread its troops out and around allowing you to punch trough. dont let them entangle you in a long defensive battle. they can replace their losses, you cant.

I don't even go 5-slot research due to lack of money. Lack of money means no "open negotiations" and no fuel. So, I don't think i will be able to produce nuclear bomb before at least 1947.

Following this closely! I just love how desperate and bleak this scenario is.

Indeed. Every game hour brings even worse news.

Sueee for peaceeee!!

Niemals.

PLEASE!Save this Divisions!!!!!

Soviets reacted very fast, i think i can save 3 or 6 divisions more at best after this point. Remaining soldiers of the Reich should fight to the last drop of their blood.

Oh shit thoose Kurlanders seem to be doomed. Cant you just disband those divisions to get extra manpower? I know its a bit gamey, but you need those desperately

I always found it very gamey. Manpower situation is not that bad considering oil situation.

Conquer Iran, do something about the goddamned oil!

I am trying to reach an agreement with Argentina for 1.000 oil. With 50 efficiency, this makes 500 oil. That's all i have for now.

PART VI: WARSAW UPRISING SUPPRESSED​

December 1944

Lack of fuel forced the Fuhrer to halt offensives in Italy and Western Front. Speer is trying to obtain more fuel from Argentina.

bHTjaj4.png

Secret oil shipment agreements were signed with Venezuela and Argentina. Shipments will be made to the port of Genoa.

8YfpXrt.png

GyI9ufH.png

January 1945

Our forces in Warsaw managed to support the rebellion without additional support. All captured partisans were hanged. At the same time, Soviets launched offensive against Allenstein.

jL2agS9.png

Oil agreements depleted Reich's foreign exchange reserves. An agreement was signed with Sweden to obtain more dollars that could be used for trade with Latin American countries.

47p3sgn.png

Allied offensive against Koblenz was stopped. Field Marshal Von Rundstedt was ordered to launch counter-attack against Eupen.

zmaGNnl.png

Overall situation as of January 5, 1945.

CFMWvAk.png

Following :)

Always found the scenario terribly bleak, good luck to you :)

Okay, the situation is looking kind of bad for you (it's Germany in 1944-45, of course it looks bad for you) but I think if you can hold off the red hordes long enough to drive the Americans out of France and into central Italy, you should be good.

By the way, if you switch one of your ministers to Goebbels (I think it was armament), you should get the Wunderwaffen event.

I just cant really see how one is able to win this. maybe just because of AI blunders perhaps?

I mean its not just oil, manpower will get tight too real soon. How do you distribute your IC? how is the Air War going. I imagine lots of strats bombing all your factories?

How long does it even take to march trough to the atlantic unopposed - not to mention against powerfull US troops. Now count it against the time you will have till the soviets reach Berlin... man this is bad!

Hehe, if things get REALLY desperate, you could always evacuate a ton of your most elite units, your navy, and airforces to Norway and Denmark, and turn those countries into your National Redoubt.... :D

I'd use the Czech and Austrian mountains and rivers as a defense against the Soviets and the Rhine against the Americans. When you get your shit together you attack them in the Ardennes.

PART VII : SURRENDER OF ARMY GROUP COURLAND​

[video=youtube;IeBD7aALhI8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IeBD7aALhI8[/video]​

January 1945

Evacuation of Courland Pocket continues. Soviet Navy is searching for our transport ships to prevent evacuation.

7h0HG7i.png

On January 5, Battle of Liepaja nears to the end. So far, 12 divisions were relocated to Konigsberg. 3 more divisions will be transferred during midnight. General Demelbuher, commander of Army Group Courland is already making preparations of surrender despite the Fuhrer's order to fight to the last.

bgd5nOx.png

Red Army entered ruined city of Warsaw on January 7. On January 8, They launched offensive against Lodz. Lack of fuel severely reduces fighting power of Wehrmacht.

eGRZblg.png

Plock has fallen into Bolshevik hands. Forces in the Lodz were ordered to retreat to Czestoschowa. Demelbuher's Army in Liepaja is still resisting to Asiatic hordes.

VDMpx6r.png

The Fuhrer ordered counter-offensive to Plock to prevent Soviet concentration in the area. The Fuhrer believes that spirit of German soldier could overcome lack of oil or any other material.

aI46bkJ.png

On January 12, The Fuhrer left Berghof and flew to Konigsberg where he inspected latest situation in the Eastern Front. From there, The Fuhrer returned to Berlin.

[video=youtube;ro3zdKMWvcg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ro3zdKMWvcg[/video]

The Fuhrer inspecting The Eastern Front

Soviets halted their offensive to Liepaja for few days and restarted it again. This delay enabled us to evacuate 3 more divisions from the pocket.

GKcdF9H.png

Soviet forces in Plock has been defeated.

2rQbQPW.png

In the West, Allied advanced was stopped with fierce fighting of our forces. However we are unable to launch counter-offensive due to lack of oil.

mJs9t3R.png

Gap in the Hungarian-Slovakian border is threatening the entire front. Bolshevik hordes are pouring into Slovakia and this operation could cut Wehrmacht into two.

BlQDgLe.png

On January 21, Army Group Courland surrendered to Red Army. The Fuhrer turned into mad with the news of surrender and blamed commanders of the group with treason. Following the surrender, Soviets launched offensive against Konigsberg.

60yLJe2.png

Following :)

Always found the scenario terribly bleak, good luck to you :)

Okay, the situation is looking kind of bad for you (it's Germany in 1944-45, of course it looks bad for you) but I think if you can hold off the red hordes long enough to drive the Americans out of France and into central Italy, you should be good.

By the way, if you switch one of your ministers to Goebbels (I think it was armament), you should get the Wunderwaffen event.

Man, I managed to keep most of my troops intact but lack of oil is killing me. Without oil, i could only slow down Bolshevik hordes.

I just cant really see how one is able to win this. maybe just because of AI blunders perhaps?

I mean its not just oil, manpower will get tight too real soon. How do you distribute your IC? how is the Air War going. I imagine lots of strats bombing all your factories?

How long does it even take to march trough to the atlantic unopposed - not to mention against powerfull US troops. Now count it against the time you will have till the soviets reach Berlin... man this is bad!

I give 100 IC to reinforcement, 50 IC to update, 70 IC to consumer, 70 IC to supplies and about 40 IC to production.

Hehe, if things get REALLY desperate, you could always evacuate a ton of your most elite units, your navy, and airforces to Norway and Denmark, and turn those countries into your National Redoubt.... :D

What i am thinking right now is what to do if my eastern front is further torn apart. I am somehow holding the line against the Allies. Should i let them into Germany in the case of collapse in the East ? This should bring most of Germany under non-communist control. This is important as I am planning to continue even if i lose.

I'd use the Czech and Austrian mountains and rivers as a defense against the Soviets and the Rhine against the Americans. When you get your shit together you attack them in the Ardennes.

Ardennes is currently suitable for offensive, i stabilized the front and most of my troops there are reorganized. But i don't have any oil :(

You really need millita for eastern front.This can be like a shield,and you can concept on western front

Any news of Italian Social Republic? :p