• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Hello all, I am trying to get my mod compatible to 1.04. I updated the misc.txt as instructed. Checked the scenario.eug file, but still upon trying to load into the game it simply freezes with music still playing. The savedbug file does not provide me with any errors. The game loads until the scenario select menu, but only when I select a country and try to launch does it freeze. Any help would be awesome, thanks. -Leon

Hello all, I am trying to get my mod compatible to 1.04. I updated the misc.txt as instructed. Checked the scenario.eug file, but still upon trying to load into the game it simply freezes with music still playing. The savedbug file does not provide me with any errors. The game loads until the scenario select menu, but only when I select a country and try to launch does it freeze. Any help would be awesome, thanks. -Leon
Try waiting 10 minutes. It could be rebuilding the map distance files.

The game loads into the map finally, now I am running into other issues. I am a rookie so have no idea what the issue is. Any help would be appreciated. The savebug.txt file is full of these errors.
Code:
Unable to find personality substitute for 'M19164'.
	ERROR : Unknown minister loyalty: x
	ERROR : Corrupted minister file : db\ministers\ministers_bul.csv
	ERROR : Invalid country TAG () for leader ID0 in leader file (db\leaders\algeria.csv), line 20!
	ERROR : Invalid country TAG () for leader ID1960 in leader file (db\leaders\spa-iberia.csv), line 112!

Those looks like errors of the mod, from before 1.04. You should ask the author of the mod to fix them.

The only thing is, the mod ran fine with no errors in 1.03. All ministers would load and no other issues I can think of. The author no longer works on the mod and I am trying to keep it alive. Is there any place I can read on this issue? Or can I email you a minister file to look over? I think they look fine, thanks again. -Leon

First post and first time buying a Paradox game.

I just want to say that your update to 1.04 is the reason I've bought the game. I don't know about programing, but if you someone to help you in other areas of game for 1.05, I would love to help.

Great game. Thanks you and hope to see someday the 1.05 patch.

Problem... My transports never auto-return even though I went into .misc and set 1 to auto return to base for transports for sea transport and amphib assault. How do I solve this? It's annoying because I lose my transports all over the place, it's not conducive to building a vast tyrannical Empire lol

known bug in 1.04 beta, will the fixed in final release.

All good, just wasn't sure it had been mentioned :) I must say, I am finding the fighting much, much harder than ever before...

Ahh ok so this is normal ... Thanks Martin ... So in my USA 1939 game the commies Chinese invasion in Japan and Iraqi invasion in UK was just ... Pure luck ? ... ... I guess that's because the patch is still beta ?

i want to play modern day scenario but i cant whit the 1.04 patch so i deleted the game. and tried to install 1.03 but i doesnt work because it says that the 1.04 patch installed. how to delite 1.04 patch.