• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Yes, I suppose it's not mentioned because it's an old HOI2 "feature", the fact that in modding files days are 0-29 and not 1-30. Having an event with day = 1 always prevented it from firing on the first day of the month, but always from the second day of the month onwards.
You are correct in saying that the error is now showing up for the first time (even if it was always there).

Anyway, thank you for your suggestion. If you think a disclaimer somewhere would be better, feel free to suggest one and I'll add it. :)

Naah, that's mod territory. You're probably thinking of ejwith9953's 'The Grand Campaign 1914-1991' mod and you can find info on the update of that to 1.04 on the User Modification board.

I would have thought the "no loss of organisation while moving" change would be the most wide-ranging.

This plus no ORG loss when out of supplies.

There are also many new losses messages (destroyed units, attrition losses, AA losses etc.) added that some players would probably enjoy more.

If U (as Germany) repudiate the Locarno Treaties it is stated, in the mouseover, that U get Strasbourg, Luxembourg and other provinces as your national provinces, but this doesn't happen when you click the "Great-button" on the relevant popup? Error?

Is there any specific timeframe when Japan can declare war on the Soviet Union and ally with Nationalist China as well? As Japan, I attacked the Soviets in early 1938 and did not get any event to ally with Nationalist China. I am now alone against the Soviet colossus. God help me. :blink: