• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
merge with XIE- Modern Era, and MDS2DH?

Agree. These two have already made significant progress, and Xie recently posted in HIS/HER thread that SHE/HE is likely merging her mod with the MDSDH mod, possibly as an alternate scenario, so do what you want with your progress and throw it into the pile is my suggestion. Like I said - those two (especially MDSDH with a recent dev release) have made significant progress.

Last edited:
Agree. These two have already made significant progress, and Xie recently posted in her thread that she is likely merging her mod with the MDSDH mod, possibly as an alternate scenario, so do what you want with your progress and throw it into the pile is my suggestion. Like I said - those two (especially MDSDH with a recent dev release) have made significant progress.

Xie's a gurl?!!!

Sweden:

Ideology: Liberal Conservatism
Government type: Constitutional Monarchy Unitary Parlimentary
Government party: The Moderate Party in a coalition with The Centre Party, the Liberal People's Party and The Christian Democrats

- HoS: Carl XVI Gustaf
- HoG: Fredrik Reinfeldt
- FM: Carl Bildt
- MoA: Catharina Elmsäter- Svärd
- MoS: Beatrice Ask
- HoI: Anders Danielsson Director General of Swedish Security Police
- CoS: Berndt Grundevik(Replaced in 2012)
- CoAF: Anders Silwer
- CoN: Jan Thörnqvist

Last edited:
Canada:

Ideology: Conservative
Government type: Constitutional Monarchy westminister based
Government party: The Conservative Party of Canada
- HoS: Queen Elizabeth II / Governor General David Johnston
- HoG: Stephen Harper
- FM: John Baird
- MoA: Rona Ambrose (Minister of Public Works and Government Services)/Peter MacKay (Minister of National Defence)/Jim Flaherty (Minister of Finance)
- MoS: Vic Toews
- HoI: Richard Fadden Director of CSIS
- CoS: General Walter Natynczyk
- CoA: Lieutenant-General Peter J. Devlin
- CoAF: Lieutenant-General André Deschamps
- CoN: Vice-Admiral Paul Maddison

if you are using minister of Industry for MOA; ours is Christian Paradis

Last edited: