Darkest Hour - Dev Diary #18 - Tech Tree Part 2

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Teletanks in secret weapons tab? Are those teleporting tanks?

Nm just saw

Will it be possible to (at least small) war vessels, or convoys, navigate by some rivers?

i.e.: if I'm playing as Brazil, and the treacherous Venezuela invades me by the Amazon jungle it would be much more easier transport some divisions to Manaus by the Amazon river than make my troops march all the way long untill the front, crossing through rough terrain, forests, swamps and so on...

This feature would also improve the supply chain to such areas, and would give new options for the player, such as make a surprising amphibiou assaults.
i.e.: playing as Uruguay I could (theorically) land troops and attack Paraguay by the Uruguay river, without making mess with Argentina or Brazil.

:)

Are you guys going to do something about the minor nations trying to catch up tech-wise? In AoD, it gives a bonus if you're late on researching them.

Done long time ago :)

research = {
# Blueprint Bonus
# Pre-Historical Date Mod (value * days prior to historical date. Lower limit for the total is -0.9. )
-0.0022#-0.003#-0.00125
# Post-Historical Date Mod ( 1 + value * days post historical year). The Highest possible value is equal to Blueprint Bonus. Doesn't apply to Nuclear and Rocketry researches
0.000925 #0.0 #full bonus after 3 years post historical

# Money cost for each skill-level
# Mean number of "invention" events occuring per year
# Use new Technology page layout - allow for more techs and better view. 0 - use vanilla; 1 - use new
1 #0
# Max active tech teams at a time (cannot be more then 50). Note: New Technology page layout will be auto-set for values above 5!
5 #5
# Min active tech teams at a time (available teams regardles of current IC)
1 #1
# Required IC for each tech team above the min
20 #20
}