• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I'm using Miscmods Expanded, it's Miscmods with the DAO map.

How Can I get Misc Mod With The DAO Map? Also Good Work so Far You Inspired Me To Play Miscmod Dark Continent Also Some Advice, Dont Border Any nations, that you dont have good relations with, when you colonise and are next to them they will quickly declare won on you.

Also Im intreasted to see what you will do once you colonise UK, I tried Getting Spain And Netherlands, Also Morcco Decided it whoud be funny to colonise Ireland. :mad: eu3game 2012-10-01 21-46-50-56.bmp I Also got into a land war with Farsna and Al-Alhemand.

Last edited:
How Can I get Misc Mod With The DAO Map? Also Good Work so Far You Inspired Me To Play Miscmod Dark Continent

Sure thing, here it is. Keep in mind that it requires the base Miscmods in order to work.

Oh, and i shouldn't have to worry about the others; once i conquer DJK and have Albion under my control, no one will be able to stop me! MUHAHAHAHAHA!

Ahhh, the Icelandic Curia, favourite thing about playing miscmods... today the curia, tomorrow the world!

Sure thing, here it is. Keep in mind that it requires the base Miscmods in order to work.

Oh, and i shouldn't have to worry about the others; once i conquer DJK and have Albion under my control, no one will be able to stop me! MUHAHAHAHAHA!

Thanks, But I Got Roflstomped as Scotland. Its no fun so If You Can Give me any tips On What to do with my land war.

Thanks, But I Got Roflstomped as Scotland. Its no fun so If You Can Give me any tips On What to do with my land war.

Look, i'd love to help you, but this thread isn't exactly the best place to look for help (And i'm not exactly the best player at EU3 myself ;) ). Why don't you ask in the mod section, or in the Miscmods thread? I'm sure much more people could be able to help you out.

Look, i'd love to help you, but this thread isn't exactly the best place to look for help (And i'm not exactly the best player at EU3 myself ;) ). Why don't you ask in the mod section, or in the Miscmods thread? I'm sure much more people could be able to help you out.

Ok, Well I'll Watch how you survive as scotland, and good luck! :p

Sorry i didn't hold up on my promise of finishing this week. To tell you the truth, real-life issues have been getting in the way, along with school. I'll try to have the next chapter up this weekend. If not, you can go ahead and cede a province to me that will make me border a powerful horde. Also, i am planning a CK2 AAR as well, but i'm not gonna get ahead of myself.

I had followed your story with great interest .It reminds me my experience with Misc Mods ( I was too inexperienced to understand about registering and after a bit the game crushed after some experiments :p).Although I would be very happy what you gona choose on CK2 .Ask whatever you want about it I would gladly help if i could