• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bugs I've encountered so far:

- The bug that generates all random characters of certain cultures with the same name, e.g. I had a Serbian peasant revolt yesterday, the leader and his entire court was named Martin.
- The bugs with the Mediterranean portraits introduced in 2.2 still persist: enlarged and misaligned eyes, ghostly beards and whatnot.
- Misaligned mouths in Western portraits.
- Orthodox councillor models are replaced with vanilla Western councillor models for Orthodox heretics since 2.2.0.2.

Yes, the Western portrait mouths have been misaligned since a patch after RoI and to me is the most annoying bug.

Yes, the Western portrait mouths have been misaligned since a patch after RoI and to me is the most annoying bug.

Specifically, it's the middle aged western men's ears and mouths. The Mediterranean men are affected in a similar fashion when you use the western portraits for them instead of the med DLC.

Bug still in this patch (barony inheritance republic issue).

When a doges' dynasty loses an election to another patrician dynasty, any holding in the ownership of that dynasty becomes part of the republic.
Actually it will always be part of the republic and doesn't stick with the dynasty that owned it beforehand.

Probably need to do another bug report...*sigh*

Was this crash bug for mods addressed?

Was this this inheritance bug addressed?

I don't see either mentioned in the change log.

@richvh, Heirs going independent is addressed, so it may also affect vassals. Check this.

People, there is a bug forum to report bugs. I bet no one pays attention to posts like "Function X is broken" - instead search bug forum for something similar - bump - there you go.

So has anyone experienced adventurers in this version yet? If all those forum wars about balance, skill etc. were completely pointless because it was actually broken/buggy and they were intended to be weaker... That makes me giggle.

Is it intended that sub-vassals that become temporarily independent from their liege because of a war that is not an official 'revolt' are still counted against the vassal limit? It doesn't seem logical that revolts should be special on this account.

Specifically, I'm referring to the situation when say a couple of dukes fight over something, call a bunch of other dukes on each side, and a number of counts from under the opposing side dukes. All those counts become separated and count against the vassal limit of the king/emperor.

When a doges' dynasty loses an election to another patrician dynasty, any holding in the ownership of that dynasty becomes part of the republic.
Actually it will always be part of the republic and doesn't stick with the dynasty that owned it beforehand.

Yes, Republics are terribly broken right now.

There was a problem with the uploading of early western and eastern portrait pack, so Ive reuploaded them. So you will see another small download soon.

I take it this is the fix for the lack of ageing problem? ageing worked when I unchecked the portraits.
Thanks for the fixes, I'm glad my Saxons now have their new clothes and helmets.

Russia is still completely messed up and ethiopians still have two cultural retinues their own and somalian ( and somalian are obviously lack their own retinue ).

Yes, Republics are terribly broken right now.

Are they ? Aside from that bug i think all other issues with Republics were fixed in earlier Betas. No ?

Could you make a bug report on this? Please add as much info as you can: What titles you held etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.