• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Hungarian and possibly Italian COA are still showing as rebel when I load the game.

I am starting to wonder if the "reset_coa" command resets it to the CoA of e_rebels instead of the title's original CoA. Given that it is used only a few times, perhaps it should be changed to "set_coa = [k_whatever]"?

Good job on this iteration. It handles some of the most important bugs.

However, I see no mention of the following reported bugs in the changelog:

Bugs I've encountered so far:

- The bug that generates all random characters of certain cultures with the same name, e.g. I had a Serbian peasant revolt yesterday, the leader and his entire court was named Martin.
- The bugs with the Mediterranean portraits introduced in 2.2 still persist: enlarged and misaligned eyes, ghostly beards and whatnot.
- Misaligned mouths in Western portraits.
- Orthodox councillor models are replaced with vanilla Western councillor models for Orthodox heretics since 2.2.0.2.

Finally, not sure if it's a bug or intended, but as the Byzantine Empire in 769, my vassals converted the entire Empire save four provinces to Iconoclast before 779. (I did no converting, because I was trying to get rid of Zealous so I could switch back to Orthodox to get the councillor models right.) Sure, Orthodox lacks a religious head, locking its moral authority at 20%, while Iconoclast in that time rose from 50-something MA to almost 80%. Still I've never experienced such fast conversions while playing earlier versions. Not even when trying to convert a Sunni province (17% MA) to Orthodox (>100% MA) in 2.1.6. Now I get a "province converted" message from my vassals' bishops once or twice a month.

Fixed a bug with Gavelkind where the primary heir would not get the capital county
Thank-you

I have been marking time until this was fixed, so I could play a game without spitting the dummy out on death of character... :)

What about CK2-EU4 converter? Will 2.2.1 make it possible to convert saved games to 1.8 EU4 version?

Good job on this iteration. It handles some of the most important bugs.

However, I see no mention of the following reported bugs in the changelog:

Well if they have a stable release it would be better to put it out there for the masses :XD

Then they can work on graphical bugs on a more relaxed schedule. Its not game breaking.

Well if they have a stable release it would be better to put it out there for the masses :XD

Then they can work on graphical bugs on a more relaxed schedule. Its not game breaking.

Yeah, I know. Just seeing as they mentioned fixing several similar graphical bugs in this iteration of the patch, I was kind of hoping they just forgot to mention fixing the graphical bugs I referred to.

Last edited:
so my iron man empire is screwed because the laws were set after this patch that my vassal limit is way lower than my actual number of vassals. Since I can't cheat in ironman is there any other way to change the laws so I can have more vassals and less domain limit (i.e. savegame editing)?

Cool, no changes to the defines file! :)

Glad to see the nerf to Volley and the addition of LI into some of the tactics. Will definitely reduce the impact of Light Skirmish/Skirmish armies...

I'm glad you're releasing these patches. It's quite sad though that the "unstable" beta patches are actually better than 2.2. SO many bugs...

Keep in mind that this is a beta branch, so there could still be bugs, crashes and odd behaviour, use at your own risk.

You should release the official patches with the following warning:

Keep in mind that this is an initial release version, so there could still be bugs, crashes and odd behaviour, use at your own risk.

Actually I like the new patch changes, etc. Theoretically it's very nice. But I don't quite like bugged Charlemagnes... I'm not a bug-eater. Releasing patches/expansions in beta stage speaks of professional negligence. Look, people buy your stuff, it doesn't come for free after all... If it's not ready, just say so, delay the release, or expand your beta program if you can't track all the bugs.

icon14.png

Thanks, finally the things I reported are included in the fix :). You can count on me testing this week.

Is add_weak_claim fixed yet?

The command gives a strong claim instead of the expected weak one.

As a consequence of this after a breakup from a decadence revolt the former decadent realm can reclaim any lost land pretty easily because it has strong claims on everyone despite the event file clearly stating that they should be awarded an inheritable weak claim.

Last edited:
delete your local gfx folder and force the game to recreate and see if that helps

A restart solved this for me

Thank you for your suggestions but the problem still remains.

I am starting to wonder if the "reset_coa" command resets it to the CoA of e_rebels instead of the title's original CoA. Given that it is used only a few times, perhaps it should be changed to "set_coa = [k_whatever]"?

I think you might be on to something since I think Hungry and Italy are some of the Kingdoms who's names and COA change depending on the start date.

Seeing as e_rebels is the first entry in landed_titles.txt, you may indeed be right. That sounds logical.

Did the Indian portraits get fixed? (They disappeared last beta)

I have another CoA issue in my current observer game (started with the new patch) that may be related to the first one: A restart fixed k_italy (proper reset as there has not been a Lombard holder for a long time) but also partially reset k_hungary (it is still Avaria in the game but the CoA reverted to k_hungary).

Status
Not open for further replies.