• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
NDAs normally never expire.

Perhaps not for Paradox, but I've been participating in the Old Republic beta and our NDA just expired. Plenty of other Betas have their NDAs expire as the game draws close to release. While there are certainly some companies with that policy, saying they "normally never expire" strikes me as a rather broad exaggeration.

Perhaps not for Paradox, but I've been participating in the Old Republic beta and our NDA just expired. Plenty of other Betas have their NDAs expire as the game draws close to release. While there are certainly some companies with that policy, saying they "normally never expire" strikes me as a rather broad exaggeration.

I have been in a beta of a game which is still has been released, but now is also beeing developed, and the NDA hasn't expired yet, because it's not going to.

Hope part 2 is comming soon! Also, wouldn't mind if you would slow down a little when hovering over effects. It's going a little fast, and I have to pause the video at the right second alot of times.

Thanks for the video! The events are awesome, there seems to be alot of them. I know that I will be the cynical duke when I play the game ;)

Sadly I didn't get to meet the requests of some people for the second part, it was filmed and encoded yesterday. Today I'm doing the third part which will focuses more on economy,technology and diplomatic portions of the game.

Sadly I didn't get to meet the requests of some people for the second part, it was filmed and encoded yesterday. Today I'm doing the third part which will focuses more on economy,technology and diplomatic portions of the game.

Woot! Can't wait for the next episode!

Last edited:
Indeed. Moar.

BTW, your successive declarations in the area of Toledo were costing you 100 prestige and the enmity of every single muslim in the world due to breaching the period of truce. It doesn't look like upsetting the muslims matters much, but that prestige is probably useful.