• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Actually i was thinking of palying some of the northen factions..... something like Milan or Monferrato (since is the place i live :) ) and then maybee try to revolt from the HRE.....Do you think it will be possible?!

And one more thing in the LP on youtube nobody seems going for a crusade.... it it because its too difficult to hold the holy land?!...
I would assume Monferrato would be playable as their two royal houses were very prominent. William of Monferrat was Sybilla of Jerusalem's first husband and father of the shortlived Baldwin V. His brother Bonifiace briefly was King of Thessalonica in the aftermath of the Fourth Crusade and married the Hungarian widow of Isaac II. Another brother Conrad was the second Husband of Sybilla's sister Isabella and King of Jerusalem by marriage.

By the 1300s the county was inherited by the Byzantine Paleologii who ruled until the 1500s. So they should be playable and relatively prominent.

I would assume Monferrato would be playable as their two royal houses were very prominent. William of Monferrat was Sybilla of Jerusalem's first husband and father of the shortlived Baldwin V. His brother Bonifiace briefly was King of Thessalonica in the aftermath of the Fourth Crusade and married the Hungarian widow of Isaac II. Another brother Conrad was the second Husband of Sybilla's sister Isabella and King of Jerusalem by marriage.

By the 1300s the county was inherited by the Byzantine Paleologii who ruled until the 1500s. So they should be playable and relatively prominent.

Exactly.... nowing there history i was thinking of turnig a small county region under the HRE to a small state with land in the "Kingdom of heavan"....
I think this is the best part of the game we are all waiting for...... is writing history again!!!...

I think in the game the shoulld be an event where the northen italian city-states revolt agints the HRE as it really happend with the "Comuni" againts Frederick I Barbarossa...

Sry for my English....:blush:

Exactly.... nowing there history i was thinking of turnig a small county region under the HRE to a small state with land in the "Kingdom of heavan"....
I think this is the best part of the game we are all waiting for...... is writing history again!!!...

I think in the game the shoulld be an event where the northen italian city-states revolt agints the HRE as it really happend with the "Comuni" againts Frederick I Barbarossa...

The game won't have any events like that one that force the game to follow a historical path, but with the plot system there's a decent chance that some northern Italian city-states will rebel from the HRE, especially if the Emperor isn't very good.

I too would like to see more historical events. Although that goes into the issue of forcing the player to follow them. On a side note, does anyone else want to see another Lets play after the game has come out?

I would and i think it would be good for the newbies having some fresh LP experience.
Maybe now again with explaining stuff like realm laws and plotting.
But do as you please. I will enjoy it anyway.