Crusader Kings II - 1.05g PATCH RELEASED - Checksum GUHH - NOT for problem reports!

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Is 1.05g compatible with 1.05f saves? I ask since it is a 'minor' patch.

(p.s. I really ask because throughout the 1.05 series of patches I get to the verge of the 12th c. and a new patch comes out and I have to start all over again. I have patch fatigue...)

Is 1.05g compatible with 1.05f saves? I ask since it is a 'minor' patch.

(p.s. I really ask because throughout the 1.05 series of patches I get to the verge of the 12th c. and a new patch comes out and I have to start all over again. I have patch fatigue...)

All the 1.05 patches have been compatible for me. I have carried one from 1.05 - 1.05e and another from 1.0c - 1.05f.

Paradox always says they can't guarantee compatibility but you almost always can. Only when they mess around with the map does it lead to problems.

Maybe. I just hope they add my fixes. We're supposed to get major new content with each new patch so it'll be interesting to see what we get with 1.06 (which will also coincide with new DLC).

We're supposed to get major new content with each new patch so it'll be interesting to see what we get with 1.06 (which will also coincide with new DLC).

Would be interested in a source for that.

Try the development diaries or the FAQ. I'm sure either Johan or Doomdark said that each major patch (we've had hotfixes so far) would bring new content/features and be released alongside optional DLC. For example the 1.05 patch introduced the new crusade system and more de jure kingdoms in Europe.

Try the development diaries or the FAQ. I'm sure either Johan or Doomdark said that each major patch (we've had hotfixes so far) would bring new content/features and be released alongside optional DLC. For example the 1.05 patch introduced the new crusade system and more de jure kingdoms in Europe.
It can hopefully only get better...

"There are plenty of letters left in the alphabet." -- Picard to Beverly after they and Worf start the auto-destruct sequence on the Enterprise E

;)

Honestly, this whole thing could so easily be fixed if the devs just exported the game speeds to defines. Other time compression games (notably Silent Hunter 3) do this, and it's super easy to mod the game speeds to be exactly as fast as you want.

Yeah devs can you PAHLEEZE export the game speeds to the defines.lua? Let the PLAYERS decided how FAST/SLOW they want to play the game please? ;)

I'd be very surprised if game speeds could be exported to defines -- surely they'd be tweaked in the .exe because it's a pretty fundamental engine change?

It seems like i can't autosave my game anymore since 1.05g came out...
I can't even load an autosave! The music plays but stop and start again from the beginning (it's like Hakuna Matata : "Hakuna ma. Hakuna ma.")
I'm on a mac and it was fine with 1.05f :/
If anyone can help that would be really nice of him!

OXStB.jpg

Run into 2 problems today I've not seen (or noticed anyway) before. Not sure if they're new to g or if they were in f:

1. When attempting to call allies into war, the condition 'has not refused call to arms in last 5 years' seems to fail if they have been called at all, regardless of whether they accepted or refused. Also seems to be the case if I have been called by them.

2. As king of Italy (with medium CA) I plotted to lower CA in HRE (Absolute). When I sent the letter the Kaiser accepted my demands yet it was my CA that got reset to autonomous, while his remained absolute.

Now personally I'd consider these to be 2 hugely important mechanics, so having them broken is pretty much making the game unplayable IMO :(