• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
It would appear that Byzantium now has elective law in 1066...

....I have not tested it, but it seems likely that it means that any Duke with considerable holdings in 1066, who is willing to pledge fealty to the Empire and who can afford an assassin, will quickly become Emperor of the Byzantine Empire as none of the Byzantine Dukes are all that powerful. :D

....This could make MP games interesting :)

Peter Ebbesen said:
It would appear that Byzantium now has elective law in 1066...

....This could make MP games interesting :)

Yep. If you are playing the Emperor you gotta have a good spy master or else...
:eek:

Sonny said:
Yep. If you are playing the Emperor you gotta have a good spy master or else...
:eek:
Well, I was thinking more in the terms of a group of players playing Dukes in some other part of the world to start out with, and then one of them pulling the BIG ONE, putting the resources of the Empire behind him and throwing the game. :D

Peter Ebbesen said:
Well, I was thinking more in the terms of a group of players playing Dukes in some other part of the world to start out with, and then one of them pulling the BIG ONE, putting the resources of the Empire behind him and throwing the game. :D

Oops. I thought youi were talking about an all-Byzantine game where one played the Emperor and the others played Byzantine princes. :eek:o

This is the fastest work I have ever seen. Hopefully, it will convince people not to wait and buy the game now, instead.

Blueoran said:
Does it only happen to our korean clan member ? Did you that ?
Sorry...I'm not sure I understand what you're asking. Are you saying that the patch you downloaded has a virus attached?

Galrion said:
I click on the link and I get an error message. I wasn't able to download 1.01 for the same reason. Am I the only one with this problem? :confused:
Strange.

Try clicking on this link. If that doesn't work, check your internet security settings and temporarily set them to off/minimum and then try clicking again. If for some reason that doesn't work, post a thread in the tech support forum and Castelon will try to sort out your problem.

MrT said:
Strange.

Try clicking on this link. If that doesn't work, check your internet security settings and temporarily set them to off/minimum and then try clicking again. If for some reason that doesn't work, post a thread in the tech support forum and Castelon will try to sort out your problem.

Thanls for the link Mr. T

I am still having problems going to the Paradox pages, though direct links work... If I can finally figure out what causes it I will post somewhere (as I have seen a few other people with the same problem)...