• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I guess this is where we get after skipping two weeks...

I wanna continue. I think we should continue to the end, or until things are more settled at least.

Nothing has run its course yet. Last session, we had almost non-stop war, and very little was settled. There are two alliances that have performed very evenly, and even if diplomacy were put aside and the game were played from here on like HOI, we'd have a very interesting situation to resolve(and then whenever they do, the alliances can of course re-orient in whatever way and we can set off more fireworks).

That said, I'll have to miss the second half tomorrow to a work shift I wasn't able to drop. If we don't play tomorrow, I don't mind. But I think the next thing we should do, before we start a new game anyway, is to finish this one out.

Last edited:
Hi dudes.
Yeah it´s possible I´ll have to miss the first 2 hours or so today. There´s this year end party I have to attend from my school (Chinese Year End). I´ll let you know how it turns out asap.