• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
With all these fixes and what not from different people I have no idea what is the best files to download :huh:

Try mine, ;) It has a land doctrine Air-Land Battle 1985, and extra techs in industry so you get lesser build times for your DDG, and other extra units hehe

Here's a little something for you all:

https://mega.co.nz/#!9IdF0brC!jQk0BJxwD7DR4QEaGfFANHJXZAirUDtFaAEy_L_IsYc

Firstly, download the above files then copy and paste the tech files into the following

C:\Games\Darkest Hour\Mods\The Grand Campaign\db\tech (Your mod may not be TGC but CWTT or NWO just use the mod directory that you are using this mod in)

For the correct tech names to appear instead of 'unknown_string' you need the correct tech_names.csv file. You need to copy and paste this into the correct directory,

C:\Games\Darkest Hour\Mods\The Grand Campaign\config

Again, your mod directory may differ a little from mine so make your own necessary adjustments

[/url]

[url=http://postimg.org/image/uh95h43th/][img=http://s26.postimg.org/uh95h43th/CWTT_0003.jpg][/url][/QUOTE]

I'm now working on new techs for 'Secret Weapons' Psychology & Physiology, beta testing at the moment :)

I'm now working on new techs for 'Secret Weapons' Psychology & Physiology, beta testing at the moment :)

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand here's a sneak peak! It starts with minor boosts to research and will grow to include manpower growth trickle back and attrition modifiers ;) *Rough draft only*

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand here's a sneak peak! It starts with minor boosts to research and will grow to include manpower growth trickle back and attrition modifiers ;) *Rough draft only*
I like it, but how do you go from DNA sequencing to Barbaric Psychcare?

I like it, but how do you go from DNA sequencing to Barbaric Psychcare?

This has expanded my friend, it does say 'Physiology-Psychology' ;) I'm still adding techs but it seemed like a good idea as a tribute to Watson and Crick :D

*I was very apprehensive about adding 'Barbaric Psych Care' because of the research categories but that's how it was back in the day... Sad to think about really. I've added right up to 1998 for Psychiatry, and am well into the late 70's/early 80's for Physiology :)

I think i own an apology to every fan of this mod because i left this mod.

But the truth is that one year ago, after my stay in the hospital my life took a 180º turn. I met my actual wife, i got married... and you know the rest. Now i barely have time for modding, and when i'm in a computer i prefer to make other things, among others drawing airplanes for www.shipbucket.com in FD scale section (which it all started because i wanted to make a graphic pack for this mod), in fact i uninstalled DH (yes, i know that's a sacrilege) and i do some other things.

In case you were wondering, if it's up to me, yes, you have my permission to use this mod in your mod.

BTW, thanks to everybody who kept this mod alive!

See y'all

You dont owe anyone an apology for having a life and moving on!
You only owe yourself an apology when you are not happy.

Anyway, awesome work, we have to thank you for it. I will still use it and loved to mod with it.

Is it only me who don't get how naval ships are supposed to be used after 1945?

There are many ship types but they are a lot less useful then their WW2 predecessors because nothing can be attached to them. SSNs are a lot weaker then subs with attached torpedoes etc..

BTW shouldn't missile ships have a lot bigger firing range? There is no point in building CGNs at all

I think i own an apology to every fan of this mod because i left this mod.

But the truth is that one year ago, after my stay in the hospital my life took a 180º turn. I met my actual wife, i got married... and you know the rest. Now i barely have time for modding, and when i'm in a computer i prefer to make other things, among others drawing airplanes for www.shipbucket.com in FD scale section (which it all started because i wanted to make a graphic pack for this mod), in fact i uninstalled DH (yes, i know that's a sacrilege) and i do some other things.

In case you were wondering, if it's up to me, yes, you have my permission to use this mod in your mod.

BTW, thanks to everybody who kept this mod alive!

See y'all

Nice one! Congratulations mate!

Here's a almost final copy

Don't you think it takes too much space for techs not that much relevant to warfare?

Maybe it was over-kill :p but the newer version does give trickle_back and attrition modifiers as well as relative_manpower (manpower growth) and it WILL pay off in the end... You can always make your own or not use mine when it's finished (no arguments or fights here)

Maybe it was over-kill :p but the newer version does give trickle_back and attrition modifiers as well as relative_manpower (manpower growth) and it WILL pay off in the end... You can always make your own or not use mine when it's finished (no arguments or fights here)
I'd say overkill is an understatement :D 39 psychiatry techs vs 8 ICBM techs and 5 techs for Nukes doesn't seem right. I'm OK with adding psychiatry but it shouldn't be more then 6 techs total.

I'd say overkill is an understatement :D 39 psychiatry techs vs 8 ICBM techs and 5 techs for Nukes doesn't seem right. I'm OK with adding psychiatry but it shouldn't be more then 6 techs total.

Well, the thing is ICBMS are a 1944 tech onwards but Psychology/Physiology the the thing is every year there's a breakthrough! Even these days lol :rofl: I'll upload either tomorrow or day after and you can try it for yourself. (Because it doesn't add units you can add it to any saved game as well)