• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Re: version - I have v1.2 (still too lazy to install the patch) but I believe it will run under 1.3 too, as I didn't change anything about the intelligence system. Nothing at all.

hmm... Interesting Idea, I have a few questions & thoughts;
Do you plan on multiple continents?
What are their IC-Counts? (If you know)
I'm assuming the lack of another continent removes the ability to have an empire overseas, like Britain's, and prevents more primitive civilizations from staying so. dose this mean all states will be of similar tech? also, what then will the resource distribution be like?
What will be some nations' claims?
Thank you!
EDIT;
I still wish to have my questions answered, but I just now remembered that whole "Already Released" thing.
:eek:o

Last edited:
hmm... Interesting Idea, I have a few questions & thoughts;
Wonderful!
Do you plan on multiple continents?
Yes I do.
What are their IC-Counts? (If you know)
Don't know yet, sorry. Only some vague suppositions.
I'm assuming the lack of another continent removes the ability to have an empire overseas, like Britain's, and prevents more primitive civilizations from staying so. dose this mean all states will be of similar tech? also, what then will the resource distribution be like?
Yes, no country has a colonial empire, overseas colonization didn't happen in this world. The most countries will be of similar to equal tech level, but some are more or less developed. Resources - not yet:(
What will be some nations' claims?
Nohria on Gaurillean Taurel; UNR on whole NDR; Demias on each other etc.
Thank you!
Always welcome to answer your questions!
EDIT;
I still wish to have my questions answered, but I just now remembered that whole "Already Released" thing.
:eek:o
Erm... Which thing?