• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
There should be a big mountain chain in the middle of the island who stretches to both sides. Some mountain provinces can be only captured from some certain provinces. And in the middle of the mountain chain there should be a opening with province of urban. And the picture should be two black towers! :p

yes, mountains from north to south and a desert somewhere in the south in the middle. a big rainforest and plains for agriculture. maybe marshes.

No not from north to south.
East to west! With only one urban province in the middle of all mountains.
And of course there the evil will raise it's armies! :rofl:

then there are not so much, but ok.

cool map but whay has that capital 2 names? kachia (or something else:wacko::wacko:) no more urban provinces. like Bern or Innsbruck, they are in the middle of mountains. not cities in the desert, that if you land there with your para's that they will die because of they are so hungry and thirsty (mmwwhhaaa!!).

EDIT: the city is: Kosajia, i thought, look again.

EDIT²: Koshasjia

then there are not so much, but ok.

cool map but whay has that capital 2 names? kachia (or something else:wacko::wacko:) no more urban provinces. like Bern or Innsbruck, they are in the middle of mountains. not cities in the desert, that if you land there with your para's that they will die because of they are so hungry and thirsty (mmwwhhaaa!!).

EDIT: the city is: Kosajia, i thought, look again.

EDIT²: Koshasjia

The city is called Koshacjia (but will soon be renamed into Felineum).
I've almost finished with distributing urban provinces, some 4 or 5 will be added, no more than that.

Maybe you could also post some maps to make your suggestion clearer?
Don't forget the rivers too!:)

Untitled-1-1.png

:D

Oh shit what have I get myself in, the Russian maffia. :(

:p

No take the mountains east to west in the middle where there is smallest passage. And in the middle of the mountain chain there should be a urban province with two black towers as province picture!

on no we have to take a new name:eek:

and make a pic too, and you want black twin towers? i go get my planes:p

i tought something like this, i hope you can read what i wrote:rolleyes:

Alright, I understood what you meant:)

I also had some variant of terrain somewhere on my comp, will find it and show tomorrow. It hung once in post #4, if somebody remembers:D

Hax said:
Oh shit what have I get myself in, the Russian maffia. :(

No take the mountains east to west in the middle where there is smallest passage. And in the middle of the mountain chain there should be a urban province with two black towers as province picture!

Russian mafia? In my mod??

No:D

So it's with animals and creatures? :p
Yes?

Yes:) You could take a look at starting cabinet of Maximia: CoS Livov is a lion:) and FM Tigrev a tiger:)

They're such anthropomorphic animals...:)

Is it just animals or more strange creatures like orchs and trolls?

No orcs/trolls/elves/dwarfs/.../etc. :) It's not a fantasy-setting mod:)

And no black twin towers too :p

Last edited:
This map was my first draft of terrain - you can see, the provinces are not yet redrawn - the map was redone completely (almost). However, the terrain distribution can still be seen here:)

There're also some rivers:)

map_terrain_rivers.png

I await your suggestions:)

clif.png

i tought something like this, i hope you can read what i wrote:rolleyes:

I like a lot this terrain distribution. Of course the "mountains" should have also some hill terrain and forests, but mainly being mountainous provinces...
And the desert is good also.