• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Thats the largest rebellion I've ever seen. :eek:

And now for something completely different!

Tov_lenin_ochishchaet.jpg

Dear Sir,

Rhubarb, rhubarb, rhubarb.

Yours, Comrade esemesas

Fool. It was supposed to be Yours, Comrade Whoever! :p

Noooooooo, not the commies.:(

I must agree that's a lot of rebels, rebel scum, more rebels than the population of France and UK. The author of rebels with end must cry over how easy you got that many.

A little notice: I will be continuing henceforth in newspaper form, rather than gameplay: I can probably reduce the last seven years to one gameplay update, but I can write lots of newspaper blather. Besides, I need this to tide me over until CK2. ;)

Surt, I don't quite understand the second part of your comment.

There was an EU AAR which had the author playing as the Timurids and remaining a tribal government (which means every time the leader dies, the entire country revolts if its not cored, and the revolt risk goes through the roof.) It was called "Rebels Without A Pause."

Awesome update! Also funny enough, page two seems to have the entire newspaper in it

Last edited:
Just read through this and I've enjoyed it thoroughly. I always like conversion games, you never know quite what to expect with them. Particular highlights were your bloody war with Lithuania, I was surprised at the amount of causalties, the more recent ongoing titanic clash with China and, of course, the revolution! The new newspaper style seems great too, I'll be following.

As nobody put their comments in letter form (except you esemesas ;)) I'm just going to do a regular "feedback" section.

Avindian: Thanks very much! :)

esemesas: Yes, very good. :rolleyes:

Nikolai: There's not much chance for a counter-revolution now. I'm going to try and keep it as a People's Republic (otherwise the communist party's newspaper is a bit useless)

Surt, NapoleonComple: A quick look at PrawnStar's AAR reveals he had 34 million rebels at the end. I probably had more in 1929 alone, especially if you include the ones that didn't rise up (25 million anarcho liberals at one point :cool:)

thekinguter, morningSIDEr: Nice to have you following, and I'm glad the newspaper style went down well. I had it written out a few days before I posted it, but I didn't (thought it might be too much of a deviation from everything else).

Next update to be posted in the next few minutes.

Very good stuff. I have to now wonder what exactly the Archbishop of Madras said! And the little part about the soldiers left in Udon Thani for years was great as well (I've lost count of the amount of times I've left troops stranded somewhere in a Paradox game myself). Interesting with regards to the census report, Shaybanid isn't quite as diverse as I thought she would be.

Rather good and also interesting. It really shows the remarkable growth and changes you have brought to Shaybanid.