• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Is there a command to destroy titles? I would like the possibility to get rid of an unwanted emperor primary title.
No cheat could destroy a primary title, sorry about that. The only way I can think of to get rid of the emperor title would be quite elaborate. You should be the titular of all of the kingdoms of the empire and eventually of all the duchies who are not yet vassals of a kingdom, too. Than you assign via cheat code the Emperor title to a character with no land. Then you declare independence and imprison the character to win automatically. BTW, as long as you have a claim over the title of Emperor, as soon as that character dies, the title might return to you.

I call this the "Docile Sheep Micro-Mod"

There are two decisions available to your vassals, one for those landed, and one for the unlanded. They fire around the age of 21, and remove the ambitious and proud traits, replacing them with content and humble, thus turning your vassals and courtiers into sheep. This seriously reduces the amount of plotting. However, like all cheats, it might also reduce some of the excitement in the game. It also seriously reduces the available talent for symasters in your realm; it becomes a trifle more difficult to assassinate that annoying king next door. Hence the small tweak in the second file.

I use them only once I get to empire stage, and then because I am sick of the "Ding! For some reason I'm plotting to kill someone else" messages. Anyway, I am happy to share them with you.

In the first instance, add the my_decisions.txt file under your decisions folder.

The first two decisions convert every single person in your realm, your direct and indirect vassals, and all your and their courtiers, etc into properly behaved human beings. :)

Enjoy ruling over your flock.

Links: My_decisions.txt and My_event_modifiers.txt

umh...this most probably will also effect my wife and children? is there possibility to add line so it doesnt effect them?

umh...this most probably will also effect my wife and children? is there possibility to add line so it doesnt effect them?
Once your ruler dies and you become the son, you can remove the content/humble traits via console. remove_trait X. Then you can add proud and ambitious back in the same way. add_trait X.

If you are already using a mod to turn your vassals into sheep, console cheats aren't much of a stretch :D

well... the bolded part is wrong. The save just has a spouse= line. It doesn't differentiate between the types. I've heard that if you delete the males spouse= lines, the marriage will be matri, but i dont think that ever worked for me... when i did that the woman still showed as regular married while the man showed up as no spouse....

I've managed to delete matri-marriages in the savegame. I can't find it in any current savegames, so I can't tell you exactly what to do, but IRC there is another element involved, beyond the spouse= line. If I were you, I'd search the savegame for the character ID, and in one of those cases, you will find the matrilineal part.

I've managed to delete matri-marriages in the savegame. I can't find it in any current savegames, so I can't tell you exactly what to do, but IRC there is another element involved, beyond the spouse= line. If I were you, I'd search the savegame for the character ID, and in one of those cases, you will find the matrilineal part.

there is an area in the character relations but as far as i can tell its the same as the spouse line, both characters have the relation and it doesn't differentiate between marriage type. I also know you can add a regular marriage or delete either type just by using the spouse line. Find the char id's you want, go to them in the save game and add spouse=charid... just search fr spouse= first so you can see where you need to add it. Delete the spouse lines and you get no marriage.

I made this fairly simple Cheat Mod for my son, who has a lot of trouble with the finer aspects of the game.

It is decision based, but doesn't clutter your menu, as it has an Enable/Disable toggle.

Options:

• Add Diplomacy
  • Add Martial
  • Add Stewardship
  • Add Intrigue
  • Add Learning
  • Remove All Bad Traits
  • Add Tech to Capital
  • Add Tech to Province where You are Standing
  • Knight Doomstack
  • Horse Archer/Light Cav Doomstack
  • Heavy Infantry Doomstack
  • Skirmisher Doomstack
  • Free Fleets
  • Disband All Cheat Armies
  • Disband All Cheat Navies

Some Notes:
All attributes go up in increments of 5. (I don't prefer huge levels, if you do, trigger the event 20 times)
All Armies and Navies appear in Malta. I am new to this, and didn't bother to figure out how to put them in your territory. Using the boats, you can rapidly move them wherever you wish. The armies come with a usually decent leader, who will be your culture and religion.
The techs go up by one star.
My son argued that Dwarf shouldn't be on the list of removed traits, and he won. So have your Dwarven Kingdoms!
Should be compatible with any mod that doesn't alter the map.
Best cheat mod for me! Gracias a lot!

Is there a way to force the sunset invasion to happen?

I made a cheat mod you might like. It's compatible with Vanilla, CK2+, VIET, and CK2+ VIET.

Features:

Main:
Modularity: Use only the cheats you want.
Near total automation: You choose your cheats, turn them on and then forget about them for the rest of the game.
No console required: The mod is controlled by a set of decisions, so you never need to open the console to use it.
Religious and cultural lock: The vassal cheats will only fire for rulers who match the player character's culture and religion, so you don't have to worry about heretics and infidels disappearing to a foreign court with thousands of gold.
Targeting: Most cheats in the mod have an option to turn it on for the player only and another option to turn it on for all rulers subordinate to the player character.

Economic cheats:
Quick Building: This gives -99% to build times. All holding improvements complete in a day, while building new holdings takes just 19 days.
Wealth: This gives money. The player version gives you a one-time payment of 900K, and uses character flags to ensure it can never fire again for you. The vassal version simply gives them 5000 if they have less than that.
Tech: This gives a one-time bonus of 50K tech points. Enough to max out tech from any start date.
Realm Prosperity (CK2+ required): This makes all provinces have the Rich province modifier.

Character cheats:
Courtier Recruitment (CK2+ required): This removes the cooldown timer on recruiting courtiers.
Super Genetics: This gives all characters descended from the player character all of the positive genetic traits. Traits given: Agile(*), Ambidextrous(*), Attractive, Genius, Perceptive(*), Strong, Tall(#). Traits marked with (*) are VIET-only, traits marked with (#) require CK2+ or VIET.
Immortality (CK2+ required): Allows you to add or remove the Immortal trait. This uses a decision for player characters and the minor title system for others, so you can only use it on the player character, your courtiers, and your direct vassals.
Content vassals: This makes sure every ruler in your realm has the Content Trait.
Zealous vassals: This gives your subordinate rulers the Zealous trait. There are two versions of this cheat; one automatically turns every ruler in your realm zealous, the other uses the minor title system to allow manual control.
Stat Boosts: This allows you to give 5-point stat boosts. Like the Immortality cheat, this uses a decision for player characters and the minor title system for others, so you can only use it on the player character, your courtiers, and your direct vassals.

Succession cheats:
These cheats allow you to set succession laws for both the player and all rulers in the player's realm. The two are controlled separately, so if you want your titles to be Agnatic Primogeniture while the rest of your realm is forced to use Enatic Tanistry, go right ahead.

Some restrictions apply, though:
The cheats will not change any succession law for Muslims, Republics (all types), Theocracies and unreformed Tengri.
The cheats will only change gender law for unreformed pagans, except unreformed Tengri, which as mentioned above cannot change any laws.
The cheats will only change succession type for Reformed Tengri.
The cheats will not allow you to use Investiture, Open Elective, or Patrician Elective. Non-Muslims can cheat to get Open (Turkish) succession, though.
Only Counts and higher can cheat for Elective and Tanistry.

Enjoy.

Download here: View attachment 87237

I downloaded the file, trying to find the CK2+ and VIET compatible files - but all I can find is either Vanilla, CK2+ or VIET - all seperate. Any help? It would be much appreciated :)

If there is no cheat destroy titles, how does one go about destroying imperial titles? Would it be impossible to form the Latin Empire, given the eternity of the Byzantine title?