• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Guys how I can eliminate the "celibate" trait?

The chaste/lustful command doesn't work (well it works but now I'm lustful AND celibate), I have one remaining member of my dinasty and he is celibate. Using "event 24504" makes the game crash when the wife is due (never happened with no-celibate characters).

It must exist a "lose celibate" cheat, like "event xxxx".

Otherwise I'm open to other suggestions.

Guys how I can eliminate the "celibate" trait?

The chaste/lustful command doesn't work (well it works but now I'm lustful AND celibate), I have one remaining member of my dinasty and he is celibate. Using "event 24504" makes the game crash when the wife is due (never happened with no-celibate characters).

It must exist a "lose celibate" cheat, like "event xxxx".

Otherwise I'm open to other suggestions.

edit your savegame

OMG, YOU ARE AMAZING!

Which event number is it? Or can I just give it a number myself?

EDIT: Trying to get this to work.. Man I'm terrible with events lol.

Here is the cheat decisions I created. It contains the build cheat and some other things. Download and it and then put it into your decisions folder.
The cheats_local file is the localisation. Download it and then rename it cheats_local.csv. Put that into your localisation folder.

Attachments

• cheats_decision.txt
    2,2 KB · Views: 804
  • cheats_local.txt
    730 bytes · Views: 637
Here is the cheat decisions I created. It contains the build cheat and some other things. Download and it and then put it into your decisions folder.
The cheats_local file is the localisation. Download it and then rename it cheats_local.csv. Put that into your localisation folder.

Thank you very much. I will check this out as soon as possible!

Is there any way to change someone else's religion? I've tried <character id> religion orthodox etc but it doesn't seem to work.

i find the FoW cheat absolutely necessary

I'd like to be able to see how sheezy goes down when William lands on England or when the Seljuks push into the ERE even if im way off in Ireland

i find the FoW cheat absolutely necessary

I'd like to be able to see how sheezy goes down when William lands on England or when the Seljuks push into the ERE even if im way off in Ireland
FoW enabled makes my game slow down... that's why I use the cheat :/

You have to edit the landed_titles.txt to allow the papacy to be held as a secondary title and then just use the cheat give_title <title id> <character id>

Ah, yeah, that works. Thanks.

Is there any way to give a county to someone? Like, completely give it away? I don't just want to give a vessel it.