• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I played a 1911 game in which the Morocco crisis resulted in Morocco becoming a French puppet moments before Spain declared Morocco war. This resulted in a silly situation where Spain got into war with France was annexed.

Svea and the maiden lacks triggers for all the draws and it asks to report bug immediatley.

Kruniac said:
ERROR: (Illegal Model 9 For Airships) 'transport plane - {' Line = 99144

Corrupted save game for no good reason. Whats going on here?

A fix for this was posted in the forum twice, sorry I cannot remember the exact details.

As far as I remember the relevant tech makes transport plane model 9 available, which is not defined in the model files. Change this to 6 (?) and you have a working installation.

In the 1914 scenario, Revolutionary Mexico also has 752 (Mexico City) as a capital, when it should be 747 (Monterrey).

And I've also knocked in Rev. Mexico into the 1911 scenario :eek:o Turns out the Mexican Revolution began in 1910! :eek:

Bug

Canada has exceptence to the Commonweath. Britain has Canada excpeptence to the commonwealth

New zealand

Austrailia.

South africa has the union of SA. THis is all during the 1914 scenario.

Wenceslaus II said:
Bug

Canada has exceptence to the Commonweath. Britain has Canada excpeptence to the commonwealth

New zealand

Austrailia.

South africa has the union of SA. THis is all during the 1914 scenario.

The scenario flags should be used as triggers in those events ....

I have a slight problem, but a very annoying one.
My game works perfectly with the mod, except that events have no titles, not description, the reserve units are called motorized division, Portugal is North Korea, Austria - Hungary is called User Defined, etc.
How can I solve it without corrupting my current save game?

Its a common problem when using non-english versions of HoI or DD. Open your settings.cfg file with a texteditor and change the first number from the current one (4 for german language) to 0 (=english) and everything should be fine.

It is 0 (English)
Btw, can it have something to do with wrong extraction? Isn't all this information located in a specific file? It seems that the things that are in vanilla HoI2 (like technology) is there, but new ones (like Tech added by the mod), isn't available.
Would I just have to replace that file?
Or would that corrupt save games?

EDIT: I think I have to replace the config folder, it seems it is still from Vanilla... would that corrupt my save game?

Last edited:
Tornadoli said:
It is 0 (English)
Btw, can it have something to do with wrong extraction? Isn't all this information located in a specific file? It seems that the things that are in vanilla HoI2 (like technology) is there, but new ones (like Tech added by the mod), isn't available.
Would I just have to replace that file?
Or would that corrupt save games?

EDIT: I think I have to replace the config folder, it seems it is still from Vanilla... would that corrupt my save game?

No it would not corrupt your game. Replace the whole folder, world_names.txt will be in there.

i'm playing with the 0.43 version for armageddon, i finally beat the entente with germany but when the event of puppet france fires the game crashed, removed it and all goes well.
The mod seems great played with central powers, but with the entente it's less fun becase of the poor german and austria ia. The entente ia is good anyway ;) great work and hope to see this mod completed and maybe ported in hoi3 :p

As I pointed out with the baltic-states events, puppeting a non-existing state via event causes the game to crash. maybe thats the reason here too.

I dont know if this is a bug, but:

I was playing as Germany in 1897 scenario and I noticed the extremely low Austria-Hungary IC. First I thought it was right( Well, A-H was a weak country at the 1890s), but then I saw that every province they have, except the Bohemians & Austrians, are not national provinces. I went to the files of A-H 1897 scenario and there appears that all of their provinces are national:confused:. What's wrong?

I have a slight problem while modifying to get to play as Scandinavia in the mod.
Scandinavia doesn't possess either minister nor leaders and right know I don't really know what to do. I have made two files for the leaders and ministers, are going to do the tech file soon, but is there something more you have to do to get them functional?

Playing a game as Germany with JAP in CP. The russian event "Russians Seek Terms" always triggers on August 4th no matter what happens. How can I fix this? It seems like an alliance with Japan always makes the war end before it's time.

Last edited: