• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
French and British partitioning events don't fire in 1.3beta

Just conquered UoB and CoF, but the partitioning events did not fire. Checked the event definition and the save game: All prerequisites are fullfilled. Even triggering it manually does not work.

Cheers,
Tully

Minor Canadian bugs.
They have few doubled leaders, namely Mj. General Steward and Churchill. For both of them one is available from the start or becomes available in the first years and the second one wakes either in 1940 or 41.

When I liberated UK I got events about leaders returning to UK and event "Ernle Chatfield returns to Britain" kills minister Sir Andrew Cunnigham and Admiral A.B. Cunnigham as well.

Also, why cannot I release USA upon conquering all of seceding states (Union, Syndicates and Pacific States)? Do I need to conquer Hawaii as well?

And UoB has A.B. Cunnigham too. It's Grand Admiral and the Canadian one is Vice Admiral.

One more thing. Each time Panama enters alliance with United Provinces via event it break it very soon. And this time Japan made alliance with Hawaii and Hawaii broke it few days later.

Last edited:
OK, I found that Panama breaking from alliance with United Provinces is by event and I suppose that the Hawaii thing is the same so I retract this. :)

But I found few more. Cnadaian event "To Russia with Love?" has no text just EVENT_XXXX.
AUS and PSA are on Atlanta Conference and PSA went with UNKNOWN STRING WANTED in Pacifis States of America Demands event.
In my new game as Austria I wanted to create Danube Federation but I found out I need Craiova (which is Romanian province) to trigger the event. Is it intentional? I thought Federation should be possible without war with country which is not part of Austria-Hungary.
And when you pick to create either Danube Federation or Austria-Hungary you get 10 dissent hit, but once it switches to other country the dissent is set to 0.00%. Therefore the dissent hit should be after switching to DF (or A-H) to have some purpose.
Also I upon creating the Federation I got Škoda tech team from Bohemia while I had the Austrian one. They have different pictures and slightly different research areas but still, one of the should be put to sleep.
There is something wrong with Bohemia research. They researched only Naval doctrines while they are landlocked country.

One more thing. I looked on events about Ireland being threatened by UoB and, though I admit I am not particulary experienced in reading event, I think there is nothing to make Ireland to join either Canada or Germany. When Canada goes with "Invite Ireland to Entente" it triggers event for Ireland with only this option : action_a = {
name = "Most splendid!"
command = { type = dissent value = 4 }
command = { type = domestic which = defense_lobby value = 1 }
}

I don't see how this could make them to join Entente. And almost the same goes for Germany. Only without the dissent hit. (Why in the first place is there such a hit ?)

Last edited:
Just conquered UoB and CoF, but the partitioning events did not fire. Checked the event definition and the save game: All prerequisites are fullfilled. Even triggering it manually does not work.

Cheers,
Tully

I had this same bug. Also, playing as Germany, if I annex syndicalist south Italy there's no option to give those provinces back to Italian Federation.

The German Union has two long, fairly detailed event chains... that can't happen, as the starting events never are triggered (the descriptions imply they are supposed to be for two variations of Russian victory), meaning BLACK_UNION, TRUE_BLUE_UNION and ROYAL_BLUE_UNION are never set.

When installing the mod using JSGME and using Direct Extraction processes.
But for some reason all the old countries are still there, England controls all of India and most of Africa. While Germany holds nothing overseas (and it starts with the Soviet Union). Also it seems when I try it won't let me zoom out; I'm stuck in the close camera height.
Any help?

(Also New Zealand Exists)

the event for Iron Guard Romania called "Stopping the Oil Shipments" keeps firing repetitively. I'm not sure what it does, but that probably isn't necessary. The same thing happens for the Princely Federation event where they seize Ceylon. I'm not sure what it's called

There is something wrong with Henri VI Bourbon's picture. Whenever I click Nat.France, either on map or in diplomnacy screen I get CTD. I noticed he has no picture. Not the black silhouette but empty space above his name. I tried to link him in the save to another picture, namely Charles Maurras, Nat. Fra. HoG, and it works just fine. Maybe the kaiserreich_henriVI,bmp file is corrupted.

Bugs I've encountered in Beta 1.3.2:

there is a typo (missingn "}") in the Ausgleich event file which causes the game to CTD on loading. It was an easy fix and I got around it ok.

I noticed The American Civil War never fired while I was playing as Shangqing, the last event I saw in the history box related to it was "McArther refuses to send in the army" and by May 1937 nothing had happened; so I had to manually fire the start of the civil war. The U.S. has the democrat president, so there might be something wrong with that path?
bug.jpg

Fairly huge bug found, events 654001, 654002, 654037 and 654038 in the White Ruthenian event file needs these commands added in for when WR either tries to ally with Russia/Lithuania or just leaves Mitteleuropa.

command = { type = peace which = CSA value = 1 }
command = { type = peace which = RSI value = 1 }
command = { type = peace which = ENG value = 1 }
command = { type = peace which = FRA value = 1 }
command = { type = peace which = JAP value = 1 }

Bugs I've encountered in Beta 1.3.2:

there is a typo (missingn "}") in the Ausgleich event file which causes the game to CTD on loading. It was an easy fix and I got around it ok.

I noticed The American Civil War never fired while I was playing as Shangqing, the last event I saw in the history box related to it was "McArther refuses to send in the army" and by May 1937 nothing had happened; so I had to manually fire the start of the civil war. The U.S. has the democrat president, so there might be something wrong with that path?
bug.jg

There are several ways for the U.S. to avoid the Civil War.