• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I have question here, is this mod is compatible with ARMA with 1.2v patch? Do i need to uninstall the patch and install the mod, never use mod before, just learn about minor editing :p

I have question here, is this mod is compatible with ARMA with 1.2v patch? Do i need to uninstall the patch and install the mod, never use mod before, just learn about minor editing :p

Sorry, I can't awser that qustion because I am having issues installing this mod on my Arma 1.2... But if I can get this working I will tell you.

Ok sorry for the lack of progress, have had much to catch up on and have to compitions this week and a debate the next week so I will go into super speed during thanksgiving break and possibly get all the senario files done with flags and ministers, after that come events which are a peace of cake, if you need me, I will most likely be on the aar fourms

Kovan, we are waiting for your good news, and if there's any update, please let us know altho there's no progress being made, at least we know that you're still focusing on the mod

sorry but this is offically dead, i worked on it 4 times and finished it half way and everytime it corrupted. I am truely sorry for not completing this :(

This is a good one!

Such a shame I really wanted to try a mod with Weimar Republic. Such a shame

Kovan, change your mind. Continue working on it. You've already done a lot, and it looks quite promising. Don't give up so easy.

any info on this mod

I suggest you to send a message to the developer and ask him to continue his work on this one. Perhaps he doesn't even know how many people would like to play this mod.