• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
come on as a community we can do it! im currently working on minsiters, dont ask me if you want to help. post your events on rapid share or megaupload and ill check them out. it could just be an idea

if think , this scenario should begin in 1920-21 year(events like germany not accepted peace treaty ,civil war beetwen marxist and nazis) , and then is many possibility to civil war , like 1923 munchen.

if think , this scenario should begin in 1920-21 year(events like germany not accepted peace treaty ,civil war beetwen marxist and nazis) , and then is many possibility to civil war , like 1923 munchen.

well back in 1923 germany, only 6.5 were nazi and only 12 % were communist. and the allies would clearly intervene but in this.

true no war but if a player was to play as the allies he would clearly have an advantage over them, but in this italians never bothered with spainish facist and for 4 years, they had free funding due to the nazi failure so it all went into france. if you look at the french 1936 election, about 20 % were rightwinged, now imagine with all of Italy's Spainish Funding and 4 years of german funding + a fair amount of austrian funding. And petian was a chatolic man of course who supported the royal burbon faimly, and was a french popular

Ok well im looking for some one who will put the mod together, i have most of the hard stuff done. whoever helps must be able to fix senario files, change loading screens and put events together quickly. Please contact me if you can do this

Can someone make a minister file of Jean d'Orléans

BurbonThrone.jpg

Looks good! Please do not give up on this mod. I wish I could help but I know very little about modding.

i promise to finish it! balkan wars are almost done!

Hey this is up to you! Should their be a US civil war funded by Nazi Germany?
Your choice. It will be called the american revolution

Looks interesting, but could you please correct the spelling of the "Weimar Republic"? The screenshots in the first post make me wanna cry. Since it's the German civil war, a large part of your target audience (so to say) are the German players. They won't play a mod where the nation name is spelled wrong... ;)

Just for all those non-German-speakers out there:

Weimar is an old town in the middle of Germany (Thuringia) and was the centre of arts in the late 18th century (Goethe, Schiller etc.), so every German knows this place and will recognize spelling mistakes.

When reading the name out loud, Weimar will sound like the English words "why" and the "mar" in "market". Wiemar, on the other hand, would be pronounced like "wee-mar", obviously totally different. The Wemiar seen in the screenshots would be pronounced something like "way-me-are", which is also off by a large margin ;)

Last edited:
mm ideas

I am working on something similar
based on the real German Sovjet in Munich
and The Spartakist Republican civil war in 1918.

Its an german civil war between 5 factions.
The German elected Parlament.
The Kaisers before his abdication to that parlament.
The Kommunist Berlin street rebels..
The communist Munich Republic to the south.
Western interventional force.