BSG Season 15 ~ Wagons West!...North!...someone find us a map!

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
His box is full. :closedeyes:

If this was his 2nd or 3rd game I would just move along a bit but if he drops and we don't have a 5th I will have to have people tweak their selections a bit.

His box is full. :closedeyes:

If this was his 2nd or 3rd game I would just move along a bit but if he drops and we don't have a 5th I will have to have people tweak their selections a bit.

Your a mod, can't you look up his email that he needed to enter to register and sent him a message that way? Or is that limited to the Admin groups and you don't want to go asking for just a fourm game.

Sorry, weird busy couple of days. Should be better atm though. Kiwi! Pick lee or starbuck please so at least the temp sub has picked from the 2. :cool:

Sorry, weird busy couple of days. Should be better atm though. Kiwi! Pick lee or starbuck please so at least the temp sub has picked from the 2. :cool:

I suggest that you go for Lee, Kiwi. His power is rather interesting, given that if we get a Cylon attack crisis that sends out at least 1 viper, he hops in it and get an action right then and there. He can also do the same when someone uses command, to allow for some rather interesting ways of getting more actions around. A Person used command to allow Lee to hop into a viper who then XOs someone else. He could even XO in the middle of a crisis! Setup order on the Attack cards matter, and I don't remember what the order is, but I think it activations, set up then painful addition, and he could stop that by XOing.

I think you need an extra TAC draw more than an extra LEA draw, and you certainly don't need more POL.

Pick Starbuck, draw one each of TAC/PIL/LEA for first turn, preload LEA for future turns.

Edit: Hold off on that while I read E_L's post.

I suggest that you go for Lee, Kiwi. His power is rather interesting, given that if we get a Cylon attack crisis that sends out at least 1 viper, he hops in it and get an action right then and there. He can also do the same when someone uses command, to allow for some rather interesting ways of getting more actions around. A Person used command to allow Lee to hop into a viper who then XOs someone else. He could even XO in the middle of a crisis! Setup order on the Attack cards matter, and I don't remember what the order is, but I think it activations, set up then painful addition, and he could stop that by XOing.

Is that worth a slight shortage on TAC? Scouting and SP are crucial, but you would still have... hang on, Cally draws TAC too, except it's coloured in blue in the rules post. Four TAC sounds ok, I'd be happy enough to go Lee with that.

Draw of?

Is that worth a slight shortage on TAC? Scouting and SP are crucial, but you would still have... hang on, Cally draws TAC too, except it's coloured in blue in the rules post. Four TAC sounds ok, I'd be happy enough to go Lee with that.

We will be light on TAC yes, but actions can turn into more TAC cards if needed. Consolidate Power exist for a reason, and given that is a free action any time he can hop into a unmanned viper, he could just use a Consolidate Power to draw 2 tac cards with that action if he has nothing better to do. Plus, Starbuck gets used a lot, I like to see someone that does not often come up.

Even more interesting for Lee is the fact that for him, he can run command, to launch himself and another unmanned viper and take another action, and never have to touch the hanger deck. A real plus if the Hanger Deck gets hit.

Ok, let's go Lee. It's nice to see someone other than the same old faces. I take it I can't split the 2 LEA/POL draw?

Draw one PIL/TAC/POL. We seem to be going all out for Support the People.

Take LEA for my / draw.

Loyalty is out for all.

Loyalty confirmed

Why am I a Human? Last game I had so much fun as a cylon :p

EDIT: Kiwi, I think you can draw 1 POL and 1 LEA as your split draw if you wish (instead of 2 POL or 2 LEA).

Loyalty confirmed

Why am I a Human? Last game I had so much fun as a cylon :p

EDIT: Kiwi, I think you can draw 1 POL and 1 LEA as your split draw if you wish (instead of 2 POL or 2 LEA).

Ok. I'll take two LEA for my first draw regardless, since I'm not taking any in my first three.

Is anyone interested in a game for Ionian Nebula? Want to see is there any interest if I were to start a new game.

Details:
When: Starting this weekend
Destination: Ionian Nebula (Hence include allies, trauma tokens, crossroad phase and battle for Ionian Nebula)
No. of Players: 4-6
Cylon Leaders: No
Final Five: Yes
Personal Goal: No
Cylon Fleet Board: Yes
Expansions: Pegasus + Exodus

If anyone is interested, please post here and I will start a new game if there is enough interest (4 player minimum). If JL wants to join then he can choose any character he wish.

Note: Since this will be the first time I host a game, I will try my best but be warned that mistakes might happen :p

EDIT: I hope JL doesn't mind I somewhat hijacked this thread :)

Last edited:
... no. Really .. no.
Would love to .. but no.
Did I say no yet?