• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Only time will tell S-L.

I hope nobody finds my post about Arrow-Cross's oppression against the jews, that is as far as I'm getting into it, and I'm not gonna start mass extermination, only trying to protray Arrow-Cross for what it really was, a bunch of thugs who wanted nothing but complete power.

South America is heating up since Argentina is fighting a two-front war.

Actually I'm thinking about closing this, it was my first AAR and in my opinion not that great, so I was thinking of taking this experience and making a new one. I was considering an Italian AAR, but I think that may be over-done.

Seems like almost all the nations have been over-used.

Any suggestions?

Finish this durn it. :mad:

And if any one gives you lip for just saying history, tell them to go back in time and stop the Holocaust themselves. ;)

ForgottenImmort said:
Seems like almost all the nations have been over-used.

Any suggestions?

The Adventures of Oman! ;)

Well whatever country you choose to do I think they'll be great! And don't worry about your first AAR looking bad! Just look at the first few updates of my Siam AAR! I'm really embarassed by them, spelling errors and gramatical mistakes everywhere!

Well I guess I could finish it..

1942.gif

Situation - East, January 12th, 1942

But I'd rather start anew with my AAR experience I have now. If popular opinion demands this is finished, I will comply though.

sorry folks, but life has been busy.

I spent all day helping my dad's girlfriend move out, so I'm exhausted.

Time has moved fast, little time for HOI play.

I'll see what I can do.

ForgottenImmort said:
sorry folks, but life has been busy.

I spent all day helping my dad's girlfriend move out, so I'm exhausted.

Time has moved fast, little time for HOI play.

I'll see what I can do.

Well as long as you haven't abandoned this AAR! Take a nice long nap, ad we can't have you writing AAR's half awake! ;)

Too late, I have personally killed any one left who liked your AAR. :mad: