• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
In that case, make sure to post screenshots with the stats this time :p

if there is a game at all tbh
john told me he will probaly sit this 1 out or join later and aladar is no show so we stil really miss 2people

sick at the moment so havent really spend much time looking lately,

any case if we dont find enough people sunday we can play that interr(whatever name was) game tc suggested
or we can play a randomization game again (mayby a different continent then tho, asia or north america for once)

Last edited:
yay Interregnum!

have to admit i played aberation a long time ago and does bring some fun memories
not sure but i think hg played it with me years ago.

in any case atm where a bit lacking in players to play UMP
and since we cant really leave poland/austria/bb wide open would be fairly insane
+delian and pepsi are gone this sunday both will be back next week

so we can do a change of plan
we will use interregnum next sunday
i already know delian, pepsi and tc will play it question is are you 2 up for it kriz and ampo ?
if so i would say everybody post his top 3 preferences of the following countrys

brittany
bavaria
hansa
savoy/swabia/genoa
byzantium
teutonic order
cossacs/egypt/tjemcen(or whatever algiers is)

if we have more then 7 we can see about adding both a cossacs and egypt/tjemcen but i think its doubtful fortunatly the mod allows a fairly good game with only 6-7people especially since this is a VANILLA MAP(incase hg is watching)

Last edited:
Why not just play seven player vanilla, Drake?

That's classic EU II. Spain, France, England, Sweden, the OE, Russia and Austria. Hopefully somebody else joins to give us a Portugal or Holland, but some of the best games ever played were majors-only.

It's like Diplomacy or Risk. Every country can powergame and the majors generally meet in: the Netherlands (Sweden, France, Austria, Spain and England), Italy (France, Austria, Spain, and the OE), the Balkans (Austria, the OE, Russia), and North Germany/Poland (Austria, Russia, Sweden, and sometimes England and France). I've always thought minors like Venice and Poland, and to some degree even BB, just obstructed conflict. You have to annex or marginalize them to compete over the historical battlegrounds, which often leads to Russia being remote or a nonentity and Poland serving as a (very poor) substitute for Russia, the Habsburg-France/OE rivalry being much less interesting, and Sweden becoming a naval/trade power rather than the pretty significant major it can be with N. Germany. There are exceptions, of course, but I don't know why we wouldn't give it a shot with this number.

I imagine Tonio would play, too.

At any rate, I'll be around some tonight and tomorrow morning, and I'm happy to play this weekend if enough people show up.

I think the Interregnum mod offers a bit of both. You keep the core gameplay of a vanilla campaign, without the usual baggage of the vanilla scenario. You ought to try it. Virtually no chance of you being Spain, I assure you :p

its not gonna happend

unlike vanilla the interregnum mod is actually intresting to play.
and for me, i would personally rather quit eu2 and play sc2 heart of the swarm then play vanilla.

different countrys, different events, different leaderfiles, different borders for once is nice
some countrys are stronger then others in the list but it seems to me there are no extremes here like in a regular game france or england (in terms of leaders+events)

ps i'm not 100% sure so question for tc, i assume nobody on the list i posted earlier can turn england or france ?

welcome Maccfin

well seems we can go UMP afterall
pepsi can be moscow and Maccfin Austria

brandenburg is stil open but people can fight for that and Maccfin can use the extra space to get used to the differences between eu2 & eu3 i gues

Last edited:
ENG Krizs
FRA TC
SPA Ampo
BB/poland (stil free)
AUS Maccfin
SWE Delian
RUS Pepsi
TUR Drake

Drake,

So you'll never play EU II vanilla again?

That's heartbreaking.

And TC, I've played Aberration and Interregnum, way back. I'd rather play a randomized.

But fuck it. Fine. I've been hoping to play for two weeks and now the itch has grown unbearable. Let me look at UMP. Pop onto ICQ, Drake?

FUCK.

Actually, I think I played only Aberration, back when Duke was initially building it. I just remember a game with very few countries.

Interregnum does look neat.

Last edited:
HG, i`m playing ru campaign at tuesday, and that is enough for me, i want to spent the rest of my spare time for some other gaming than second eu2 mp campaign. Also guys here are making so much stress :) So don't count on me, but i hope next time.

Hi.

I confirm i'll be here next sunday.

I really hope we'll get another player for this sunday, so we get atleast BB or POL in the game.

Hi.

I confirm i'll be here next sunday.

I really hope we'll get another player for this sunday, so we get atleast BB or POL in the game.

ye same here but i gues we will have to live with a big russia for once otherwise :)