• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Ampoliros

Europa Universalis Carnivore
2 Badges
Apr 30, 2004
  • Divine Wind
  • 500k Club
Sup b****es?

This is lé new campaign. We're going to try something different this time. We're trying out EU IV with our old EU II crowd.

GMs: King John and Drake

Session time: Sundays, 2-6pm CET.

Current roster:

Muscowy: Drake
England: Van Engel
Austria: King John
The OE: TC Pilot
Brandenburg : HAL
Castille: Kanth
France: Ampoliros
Sweden: ?
Venice: ?
NL: ?

1 session played so far (03/08/2014).

Rules:

Lé rules will be published when the GMs have decided upon them.

For now at least I offer you this preliminary instruction video with the hope of your eventual enlightenment:

[video=youtube;Cx1J2CzNnS8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cx1J2CzNnS8&list=PLF53E724D34EB7EEA&index=51[/video]

Cheers,
Le Roi du Fromage

I can't believe we will play again. History circles.

:rofl:

I knew I'd find you guys here. When I heard you were going to start a game but didn't see a thread in the EU4 forum, this image immediately came to mind:

uncontacted_family-closeup.jpg

Do you need any additional players? :D

There must be an error in the first post by Amp. It says Hal is playing BB. :confused:

I was as shocked myself...but there he is, HAL the Margrave extraordinaire. :D

There must be an error in the first post by Amp. It says Hal is playing BB. :confused:
They wanted me to play Poland but I had a plan to play Brandenburg take the Polish lands and than quietly start to allow Poles more and more important jobs in Prussian goverment. Not sure it will work now though, because Ampo got drunk and we missed one session.

If Slargos is in fact playing, I'll play, too.

Of course, you're probably using that rubbish new map...

If Slargos is in fact playing, I'll play, too.

Of course, you're probably using that rubbish new map...

Actually, it seems that they're mostly using some other channel to organize, and I haven't heard back from any of them which I presume either means they don't want me or they haven't looked here for a while. My ego demands the latter. :D

If you're interested however, I plan on starting a new campaign in september. Might be a bit early for you though, starting 1630 CET.

I'll get ahold of Johnny or Drake and see what's what.

Actually, earlier is better for me. I've been on a bit of spousal probation game-wise this year (I imagine Johnny can explain why). To play on Sundays (brunch day), I'm going to have to get up in the wee hour.

You thinking EU II or EU IV? I noticed plans for a big EU IV game you're in, where, inexplicably, you've evidently become a force to be reckoned with. I haven't played since way, way back, one of the early test releases, but I might be able to talk myself into it if there's no EU II in the offing.

If we do start a new EU II Sunday campaign, could we please, pretty please, use the proper map (and maybe skip those loathsome random leaders)?

I'll get ahold of Johnny or Drake and see what's what.

Actually, earlier is better for me. I've been on a bit of spousal probation game-wise this year (I imagine Johnny can explain why). To play on Sundays (brunch day), I'm going to have to get up in the wee hour.

You thinking EU II or EU IV? I noticed plans for a big EU IV game you're in, where, inexplicably, you've evidently become a force to be reckoned with. I haven't played since way, way back, one of the early test releases, but I might be able to talk myself into it if there's no EU II in the offing.

If we do start a new EU II Sunday campaign, could we please, pretty please, use the proper map (and maybe skip those loathsome random leaders)?

I'm talking about EU4, of course. Eu2 was a lovely game, and in some respects it still is. I couldn't bring myself to playing it again, however. I'll make a new thread in the EU4 MP forum on the topic so we don't have to clutter this thread up. Not that there's a lot of traffic here anyway. But it's proper.