• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Update - what is going on:

The events are mostly finished and have to be tested, some minor things might have to be changed. Perhaps there will be a realase in about 2 weeks*...

*dont count on that too much - but right now it seems like it would be.

Van der Gent said:
Well, there must have been a few secret serbian nationalists in the serbian teritorry that didnt like the king or the united Yugoslavia, and the might want to get friends with the mighty Austrian empire if the italians would attack...

There probably were some that didn't like the Kingdom, but these were really a few, and even if they had any support, the people wouldn't revolt away with them 'cause 99% of them were happy with what they had (whole control of Yugoslavia from Beograd)... There was a greater chance that the Croats or Slovenians would revolt, 'cause they had no real power, which was, I presume, the same thing with Slovaks...

Van der Gent said:
How do I change coulor of a Country??
Go to your HoI2 folder, open "db" folder, and open "country.csv" file with a text editor. It should look something like this:
Code:
country;main color;leader language;ArmyNationalitySprite;END
AFG;White;ENG;ENG;X
ALB;DarkBrown;ENG;ITA;X
ALG;LightYellow;FRA;FRA;X
ANG;LightGreen;POR;ENG;X
ARA;Brown;TUR;ENG;X
Change your color after the first ";" sign...
You can see what colors can be used in the "map" folder in the "colorscales.csv" file...

p.s hur kommer det sig att du bor i Kroatien om du e från göteborg? d.s

Well, I understood just barely what you asked here, but I have some friends and relatives back in Sweden, so I visit them often, but I live in Croatia, if that's what you asked...

Last edited:
changed to white

yeah i moved austria to white (van der, not in the .zip i sent you) and afganistan is dark brown now, i would say, that two weeks sound about right, we have a playable version now,ie, all events are there 59 events have been added and all fire correctly, tech teams added, and working on the austria leader file, event pictures are being found and for gameplay the difficultly needs to be worked out, so right now up to 38 39 is worked out with at the end you get a chance to ally with germany and start attacking poland, so i think the first version of the mod will be rough but good as the new versions come out and suggestion from the forum.

Good!!!!!!

Some screenies of the "beta" version: :) :) :cool: :cool: :eek:

¨
The "mod" is not finished the current version is a simple beta version...
:) :cool:

Seems like you have a pretty good start. One question I have is if Montenergo will be a free country or part of what I'm guessing is Serbia, like you have in the above screenshot.

Lt Hilsdorf said:
Seems like you have a pretty good start. One question I have is if Montenergo will be a free country or part of what I'm guessing is Serbia, like you have in the above screenshot.

Guess it will be a part of serbia... Do you have any ideas why it shoudnt be??

Well no, not really. I guess I thought Serbia looked kinda weird because of it but then I saw that was because Serbias northern provinces make Serbia look different than it did in HoI (I think, I dont have a screenshot here to check). Anyway I guess there really isnt a good reason to include Montenergo, but since it already has a tag it wouldn't be too difficult.

Lt Hilsdorf said:
Well no, not really. I guess I thought Serbia looked kinda weird because of it but then I saw that was because Serbias northern provinces make Serbia look different than it did in HoI (I think, I dont have a screenshot here to check). Anyway I guess there really isnt a good reason to include Montenergo, but since it already has a tag it wouldn't be too difficult.

Maybe we will put in Montenegro, just for you!*

*MAYBE

mr "usnorwaystudent" you havent replied to my mail im worried about you!! Or did you finally manage to catch the flight to US?

Yaay! Its stickied!!!!Thanks to steel(I think he sticked it cause I asked him :) )

Wohoo!!!

Update: There wont happen anything in the week that will come, other then som screenies of the events.... If someone is really nice to me maybe ill consider to send them the beta version! :) :cool: ;) :eek:

// Modfürher Van der Gent*

*Im claiming that title here and now!!! :) ;) :eek: :wacko: :cool:

Lt Hilsdorf said:
nice, I tried gettin my Civil War mod stickied the other day, but no dice.

Odd, I must say....

//Modfürher Van der Gent

@van der gent.

Have you used the austria tag for this new austria or have you used a user defined tag? I ask because Im having trouble making ministers appear for one of my user defined nations and I was wondering if oyu knew how to resolve this problem?

Many thanks.

PS: Austria-hungary is a country in a turtledove mod im doing. Any info/thoughts you might be willing to share would be much appreciated.

HMS Enterprize said:
@van der gent.

Have you used the austria tag for this new austria or have you used a user defined tag? I ask because Im having trouble making ministers appear for one of my user defined nations and I was wondering if oyu knew how to resolve this problem?

Many thanks.

PS: Austria-hungary is a country in a turtledove mod im doing. Any info/thoughts you might be willing to share would be much appreciated.

I am using the "old" austria tag, I am not really the right guy to answer on questions on modding... I am only the leader of this mod, I only do some small modding..

Sorry that i couldnt help you :( :( - You could start a thread in the forum and ask other people.. :)

// Modfürher Van der Gent