• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
hey,

i am stuck, everything up to event 4 is golden, smooth very smooth, except i can not get serbia to civil war, spent five hours trying everything. going to try it some more today, might skip it for now and finish up the other events until maybe i get someone else who can do it

Ok, if it isnt possible or you cant get help with that Austria will have to fight the war alone and yugpslavia have the serb provinces... But that will be the back up plan.

If I would give you some pictures, coukd you use them in events?

what i could do, is give serbia to austria, have austria play as serbia (troop names) and once yug is defeated we can create serbia. as far as italy is concerned, do you want a demand land event, 75 yes 25 no ai chance on that. ? i am going to copy the events i have so far so you can check them out

That Serbia thing is Ok, I dont really understand what you mean with the Italian thing...

let me know if you have any questions about where to put the files,

the hungary victory (if they take over vienna) is done and all pre war land is set back, plus austria gives the core back to hungary, on normal mode, it is very easy to take out hungary.

check your e-mail....

hey, i did send the text files, at the top of each file there is a download option of the text, i check the email i sent you and it showed you what is in the file. so if you look at the email
it says something like this

for each one, austria, cze, ger, hun, uk ect..
Plain Text Attachment [ Download File | Save to Yahoo! Briefcase ]

then at the bottom it has the leader file (csv) and tech file (csv)

i cannot send it any other way

usnorwaystudent said:
hey, i did send the text files, at the top of each file there is a download option of the text, i check the email i sent you and it showed you what is in the file. so if you look at the email
it says something like this

for each one, austria, cze, ger, hun, uk ect..
Plain Text Attachment [ Download File | Save to Yahoo! Briefcase ]

then at the bottom it has the leader file (csv) and tech file (csv)

i cannot send it any other way
I just got leader and teach file, but I have send you a mail and I hope that it will fix it...

The game wont start...

Could a moderator plz sticky this and remove the "was" in the title, plz?

Evans said:
I must say this mod looks like it'll be great :) One thing though; would you mind changing Austria's colour to White, or ANYTHING but that horrible, horrible brown? :rolleyes:

I have thought about that, and its the plan, (just havent told my "mod partner" about it)

and I think that we might change the flag, but that will be after Ive tested the events...

Hi,

since you know that we are modding another AEIOU-MOD, you can see, that we changed the colour of austria-hungary to white. The big problem is, that you cannot make a TAG-change for humanplayer, without save and newload. After the TAG-change with Austria you will get no events, only if you save and load again this save you will receive them.

http://www.si-games.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8266

kuk1.jpg

This looks not very good...
kuk2.jpg

This also...
kuk3.jpg

and this... mäh!!! ;)

We chose this:
kuk4.jpg

It's a nice idea, but IMHO, I don't think that Serbia would revolt and fight Yugoslavia on the same side as Austria... After the Great War, Bosnia, Croatia and Slovenia were given to Serbia as a reward from the French, for them taking the Allied side... In a way, Yugoslavia is a Greater Serbia, and so Serbians would never revolt against Yugoslavia... If anyone would revolt it would be the Croatians and Slovenes against Yugoslavia, on the Austrian side...

Josip said:
It's a nice idea, but IMHO, I don't think that Serbia would revolt and fight Yugoslavia on the same side as Austria... After the Great War, Bosnia, Croatia and Slovenia were given to Serbia as a reward from the French, for them taking the Allied side... In a way, Yugoslavia is a Greater Serbia, and so Serbians would never revolt against Yugoslavia... If anyone would revolt it would be the Croatians and Slovenes against Yugoslavia, on the Austrian side...

Well, there must have been a few secret serbian nationalists in the serbian teritorry that didnt like the king or the united Yugoslavia, and the might want to get friends with the mighty Austrian empire if the italians would attack...

Czechoslovakia was a country that like yugoslavia was unified, but still the slovakian part wanted freedom. Some Serbs perhaaps didnt like to share their country with the others peoples in Yugos.

p.s hur kommer det sig att du bor i Kroatien om du e från göteborg? d.s

Abominus said:
The big problem is, that you cannot make a TAG-change for humanplayer, without save and newload

That wasnst good... Well I guess that ill have to stick with the old flag...

How do I change coulor of a Country??