• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Numa

First Lieutenant
56 Badges
Aug 29, 2009
  • Europa Universalis IV: Res Publica
  • Stellaris - Path to Destruction bundle
  • Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order
  • Victoria 2: Heart of Darkness
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
  • Semper Fi
  • Leviathan: Warships
  • Hearts of Iron III: Their Finest Hour
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • For the Motherland
  • Europa Universalis IV: Call to arms event
  • Europa Universalis IV: Wealth of Nations
  • Europa Universalis IV: Art of War
  • Crusader Kings II: Charlemagne
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Crusader Kings II: Rajas of India
  • Crusader Kings II: The Republic
  • Crusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
  • Europa Universalis IV: Conquest of Paradise
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
  • Crusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion
  • Imperator: Rome Sign Up
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Imperator: Rome
  • Hearts of Iron IV: La Resistance
  • Steel Division: Normandy 44 -  Back to Hell
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Steel Division: Normand 44 - Second Wave
  • Age of Wonders III
  • Stellaris: Synthetic Dawn
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Death or Dishonor
  • Surviving Mars
  • Steel Division: Normandy 44
  • Hearts of Iron 4: Arms Against Tyranny
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Together for Victory
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Stellaris Sign-up
  • Hearts of Iron IV Sign-up
  • Stellaris
  • Europa Universalis IV: Cossacks
  • Crusader Kings II: Horse Lords
  • Europa Universalis IV: Common Sense
  • Pillars of Eternity
  • Crusader Kings II: Way of Life
  • Europa Universalis IV: El Dorado
  • 500k Club
  • War of the Roses
  • Victoria 2
I was curious if anyone knows of anyone creating alternative historical animated videos of their hoi4 AARs or games.

I was thinking about hosting a 32-player MP game, recording it, and taking saves, then trying to turn it into an animated video / AAR of the alternative history and posting it on YouTube.

Does anyone already do this and would anyone find it at all interesting? Perhaps I could get some help as it might be a fairly complex project to make the animated videos fun and interesting.

I was curious if anyone knows of anyone creating alternative historical animated videos of their hoi4 AARs or games.

I was thinking about hosting a 32-player MP game, recording it, and taking saves, then trying to turn it into an animated video / AAR of the alternative history and posting it on YouTube.

Does anyone already do this and would anyone find it at all interesting? Perhaps I could get some help as it might be a fairly complex project to make the animated videos fun and interesting.
It would be 100% exciting! I took part in a Megacampaign made like that, though without the youtube part

I'm planning to create something for my own aars once ai image/video generation becomes better
But in my case is a single player
But planning something along those lines

I tried incorporating animated gifs (sometimes of video, sometimes of gameplay) into my old AAR. But I found the effort to be too extreme to maintain over time.

But hey, if you could pull it off, I'd watch it.