councillor of King Glitterhoof the Mad
- Mar 3, 2014
Dacia at the peak of its expansion in 638, shortly before losing vast territories to a new rising power the Rashidun Caliphate, the previous Persian Wars weakened the empire enough to crumble under the weight of a new invader, in just a few years a massive empire will knock at the dacian doors, halting its expansion and creating a new defensive mentality.
This part is 62-700, edit: i changed to 700 instead of 769 in my currently game. I decided to stop at 700 and start modding ckii. Because i think those 69 years will be boring anyway and i have special custom events in mind i want to create, which would be great for ckii.
Sorry, english is not my native language
I plan a megacampaign between five games eu4-extended timeline -- ckii -- eu4 -- march of the eagles-- vic2 -- hoi4. Playing from 62 to 1970. I will try to play as realistically plausible possible. This AAR won't be a blob simulator, at least not in all my games. Since here i plan, if possible: Unrestricted Total Blobbing. Planning proper counter measures in ckii and eu4.
As you may see from the main imagine i already finished my game. I reached 700 and i dont plan to play any further. The next start will be in 710 in ckii. Obviosly thats only some years prior the arab conquests, that i wont spoiler.
I will take freedom to modify any weird AI behaviour and intervene in AI affairs when neccessary even if its against me, well mainly against me. However it wont be minimally noticeable since i will do, or better did, in late game already. I play on normal difficulty, and the blobbing i had its mainly due luck. In all tests i made, usually by 700s Dacia is nothing more than a memory of the past. Since i made a mod that simply makes the casualties very high its very easy to be one decade a undefeatable power and the next decade after years of war to just simply fall to rebels and barbarians invasion in the past nothing but mere bugs, that now control over two thirds of your former empire...
Enough with sadness !!! Lets commence this glorious campaign before the dark ages.
- extended timeline (obviously, a fantastic a mod)
- ET realistic casualties (ancient era)[reworked battle score] (a mod i made, long story short, i boosted the casualties to appear realistic, so now battles have bigger casualties, much bigger, manpower just disappears magically, the doom of many kingdom thru this playthru, i also reworked morale and how fast the units replenish, this mod is only tought for ancient era, as i intended to play only this timeline before changing to ckii)
- Client States Expanded Extended Timeline (i felt the need to create my own client states, a huge empire must be able to do this, no ?)
- Graphical Map Improvements and the patch
- Rebalanced Automatic Development and the patch
- More Missions: Extended Timeline [1.29] (for more fun and roleplay)
The crisis of the second century
Between the kingdom and the empire
- Twenty years of peace 189-209
- The Dacian Campaign: first incursions 210
History of the Nations:
- League of Urbinum
- Maladina, Pannensis, Thracia
- Syracusa and Serene Republic of Rome