• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Fastest win I achieved @@

Untitled 2.0.png

• 1Like
Reactions:
I´m totaly confused and my English is not the best. o_O
For which Mod are the updates from Dr.Bob, he wrote its for the AIO Gold.
Is the AIO Gold the Mod from RealityGuy ?
I know, it's a mess. But it seems that any DrBob updates posted here are for his version. And any DrBob updates posted in the AIO Gold thread are for the Gold version.

Edit: Correction, the DrBob update on the previous page is for AIO Gold.

I know, it's a mess. But it seems that any DrBob updates posted here are for his version. And any DrBob updates posted in the AIO Gold thread are for the Gold version.

Edit: Correction, the DrBob update on the previous page is for AIO Gold.
@DrBob I'm back and I got the coding itch. Currently working on my new WW2 mod for Germany winning ww1. If you fellas could direct me to all the updates for my All in 1 I will make a new RED edition thread.

• 2Like
Reactions:
The only AIO Gold that i find is the Thread form RealityGuy, do you mean this?
Gold is Reality guy. He had a vision for adding a LOT more stuff to all in 1 where I simply want to try and get a historical WW2 that leads you into the cold war.

Hello Guys,

Playing with JAP and after a ton of try and retry of saves even trying forcing the events it seems that china never want to surrender using the even " Final peace proposal ". I'm always choosing the option " loyal puppet " and they ALWAYS (100%) refuse.

Yes you could just tell me to annex them and then release Nanking but I want it to be done in the legit way of the events. Do you have any idea ? Maybe something broke in the event file ?

I'm occupying more than 90% of the Chinese territory so Lost National should be triggered, I also have far more than 110% of their army (they have 26 divs left and they are out of VP.

PS : Also on another note the forts lvl 10 for communist china build magically right after war declaration is annoying.
China NEVER surrenders just like our timeline. You must annex them

I'm playing as France, was able to keep my border and prevent any French territory from being taken over by September 1940, but by now still have no troops sent by the Allies to aide me.

Is this a difficulty setting? I'm not sure why the UK is keeping a stack of like 45 troops in London rather then send a few expeditionary troops to come help me.
I have this problem in vanilla too. I had to take military control of my allies. AI could be adjusted

Just wondering I'm doing a playthrough as Japan and I've actually aced it. Defeated China, Soviets, Australia, NZ, India, Madagascar and alot of southern Africa as well as every island in the Pacific. It's 1947 the UK is on its knees Germany has won in the east, Italy in Africa. Only Scotland is holding out from German occupation of the UK.

My question if anyone could help me as I'm not great at looking at files for events. What are the conditions to get a surrender from the allies as Japan. I've even developed the nuke. If I can land one on an allied country wil they surrender?

Thank you in advance
There are no events for surrendering to Japan as far as I remember. MAYBE the USA does. The UK will NEVER surrender.

Patch 420 Hotfix 5!

NEW CHECKSUM ZJSG

NEW! Blood and Iron Minister traits for China, Commie China and Goering ported, integrated and balanced
NEW! Mao Zedong now starts with almost every leader trait. Untested for balance
NEW! USSR should have close to 420 base IC at the start of Barbarossa matching WIF2
NEW! All Latin American nations now have a zero% chance of refusing UK's alliance offer
NEW! AI ONLY: France, UK and USSR will have their dissent reduced in 1933. Colonial cores are moved to this event so they are now also AI only
NEW! Netherlands receives cores on her American possessions.
NEW! French Nuclear Reactor events for 1960 (Year of first French test)
NEW! Medical breakthrough mod now triggers for every nation. Dissent reduced for animal testing. No noticeable performance loss through 20+ simulations. If the FIFA cup events aren't hurting your computer this shouldn't either.
NEW! AI files for LAT, LIT, EST and SOV focus on building IC
FIX! AI Portugal and Spain no longer agree to alliance. Just Non aggression pact.
FIX! Japan no longer chooses to surrender after one nuke strike. Always takes the dissent. Also now always chooses the free fortifications
FIX! Communist China should now lead its own alliance instead of joining Nat China
FIX! If AI Greece allies with AI Germany they will leave the Axis
FIX! AI SOV will pick the better industry options
FIX! Unternehmen Babarossa event that gives temporary morale boost renabled for AI Germany ONLY
FIX! Japan prosperity sphere independence event disabled until I work on nuclear deterrence
NEW! Newfoundland now starts with all technology Canada starts with
OLD mobilization events from WIF2 brought in.
I cannot find hot fix 5 could you repost? Or is it captured in hot fix 6? Same goes for HF 7, I can't find it but I have 8. Thanks in advance! Awesome work btw.

I cannot find hot fix 5 could you repost? Or is it captured in hot fix 6? Same goes for HF 7, I can't find it but I have 8. Thanks in advance! Awesome work btw.
I @Redwolf915 combined them all in his standalone mod of AIO, which can be found here:

Thanks for the link and all your hard work. I love this game and the guys that have contributed to this mode have made it better in so many ways. The reason for my post is that I am playing Canada and am wondering about UK support for D-Day etc. The option to invade Italy came up (amphibious landing at Siracuse), i accepted it but failed to take it. I had committed other Canadian troops to the landing and had more transports available then I needed so when the landing failed the Canadian division that came with the event was able to retreat to my transports (Yeah!). The following year the event for D-Day came and I accepted it as well the USA was able to secure their beachhead but the British landing failed. The Canadian troops retreated to the US held area (Bayeux) and I reinforced it with 2 armor, 4 infantry, and 1 airborne divisions. There were 3 infantry divisions from the event and I later added 2 more infantry divisions. Germany was pushing back hard but we (USA and Canada) were holding on and captured Cherbourg and Avranches. This is when the trouble started. The US made another landing in the south of France (OK). but failed to send reinforcements to either the North or South beach heads and the British were doing absolutely nothing. The British had amassed a dozen divisions in Tripoli and more in other North African ports and had significant troops in Great Britain but were not sending any to the European mainland. the same went for the USA. Aside form the initial landing they were not committing more troops to the invasion and Canada obviously lacks the manpower/resources to carry the invasion so the second front in Europe is doomed. Any thoughts or ideas as to how this can be changed in the current version or ??? Thanks in advance.

Thanks for the link and all your hard work. I love this game and the guys that have contributed to this mode have made it better in so many ways. The reason for my post is that I am playing Canada and am wondering about UK support for D-Day etc. The option to invade Italy came up (amphibious landing at Siracuse), i accepted it but failed to take it. I had committed other Canadian troops to the landing and had more transports available then I needed so when the landing failed the Canadian division that came with the event was able to retreat to my transports (Yeah!). The following year the event for D-Day came and I accepted it as well the USA was able to secure their beachhead but the British landing failed. The Canadian troops retreated to the US held area (Bayeux) and I reinforced it with 2 armor, 4 infantry, and 1 airborne divisions. There were 3 infantry divisions from the event and I later added 2 more infantry divisions. Germany was pushing back hard but we (USA and Canada) were holding on and captured Cherbourg and Avranches. This is when the trouble started. The US made another landing in the south of France (OK). but failed to send reinforcements to either the North or South beach heads and the British were doing absolutely nothing. The British had amassed a dozen divisions in Tripoli and more in other North African ports and had significant troops in Great Britain but were not sending any to the European mainland. the same went for the USA. Aside form the initial landing they were not committing more troops to the invasion and Canada obviously lacks the manpower/resources to carry the invasion so the second front in Europe is doomed. Any thoughts or ideas as to how this can be changed in the current version or ??? Thanks in advance.

UK had help allies OFF in their DDay file. Try the latest version in the new thread here! NOT save game compatible

Wow!!! It's really incredible that this MOD is still alive... keep going fellow modders! This is way... ;)
Highly stable version released. My best work ever.

• 1Like
Reactions:
Ships don't upgrade (usually). There is one mod that does (TRP?)

In game mechanics, what you are talking about would be the old model being replaced with a newer model, so delete the old one add the new one with the same names of course.
Finally added Italian Battleships

• 1Like
Reactions:
I'm playing as France, was able to keep my border and prevent any French territory from being taken over by September 1940, but by now still have no troops sent by the Allies to aide me.

Is this a difficulty setting? I'm not sure why the UK is keeping a stack of like 45 troops in London rather then send a few expeditionary troops to come help me.
AI England expects France to fall and thus sends no troops. Taking military control of Canada, Australia, Raj, etc will help you.

• 1Like
Reactions:
Hi, did you delete profesional_army commands in the files of the newest version?
No. Give me more details and I can mess with it later tonight