• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Anyone got this error? ERROR : (Missing = in statement.) 'Suez = 90' Line = 28 file = Mods\All In One Gold Edition (AIOGE)/ai\switch/ENG_Weserubung.ai

I guess there was just a # missing.

Last edited:
Oh ! Landfort and coastalfort level 10, well I'll switch to invading America first @@

Untitled 2.0.png

• 1Love
Reactions:
Man this is really confusing, what does on version have over the other does someone know?

And the fix DrBob posted is it only for Gold or also for Redwolfs version? Does someone know? I really wish all these versions could be combined into one "real" gold version.

Last edited:
Man this is really confusing, what does on version have over the other does someone know?

And the fix DrBob posted is it only for Gold or also for Redwolfs version? Does someone know? I really wish all these versions could be combined into one "real" gold version.
I mistakenly posted this in Realty Guy's thread (AIO Gold), but meant for it here. I'm even confusing myself.

It's hard keeping track of all the different versions of AIO. I think we're up to 4 now? Redwolf's (which I haven't been able to find), RealityGuy's AIOGE, and Dr. Bob's original version (which modified Jamirquai's original files), and Dr. Bob's version which surprisingly modifies Reality Guy's AIOGE. I'm not complaining about 4 parallel versions, it's just hard to keep track of which is which sometimes.

Edit: Oh wait, I found 5th version? The All in one Gold Edition Rebalance Mod which can be found here:

• 1Haha
Reactions:
I mistakenly posted this in Realty Guy's thread (AIO Gold), but meant for it here. I'm even confusing myself.

It's hard keeping track of all the different versions of AIO. I think we're up to 4 now? Redwolf's (which I haven't been able to find), RealityGuy's AIOGE, and Dr. Bob's original version (which modified Jamirquai's original files), and Dr. Bob's version which surprisingly modifies Reality Guy's AIOGE. I'm not complaining about 4 parallel versions, it's just hard to keep track of which is which sometimes.

Edit: Oh wait, I found 5th version? The All in one Gold Edition Rebalance Mod which can be found here:

Yeah, it's a mess. It was the same with The Grand Campaign which had like 3 different versions until all of them died.

They should just join forces together and work on All in One Gold which is the most popular and still quite recent I think.

Here's some AI tweaks for Redwolf915's all-in-one mod in my opinion:
- AI will combine infantry divisions with at least 1 artillery brigade possibly add 1 more engineer or commando brigade after 1941, (better than the combination with tank brigades, they are suitable with history but not very effective for the game, just pointless waste of oil)
_ The motorized, mechanized and armored divisions will coordinate with self-propelled artillery or engineer. AI also makes them a little less to save ic for infantry.
_AI will also focus on production for CV, CA ships, ignoring BB, BC ships that are gradually becoming obsolete as in history. That is still not enough to make naval battles more interesting, but now teams The large ship that AI retains to defend the country will be enough to cause great damage to your fleet, not a one-way carnage like before.
- The AI of Britain, Germany, Japan, Italy and the Soviet Union will focus on building nuclear weapons faster than before, (I hate the idea of nuclear bombing as America's only prerogative).
Happy to receive your feedback @@

No title 2.0.png

Attachments

• ai.rar
    3,3 MB · Views: 0
  • 1Love
  • 1Like
Reactions:
Yeah, it's a mess. It was the same with The Grand Campaign which had like 3 different versions until all of them died.
EJ's final version of TGC cleans up a lot of problems and is very stable. That's what I'm playing now

Reactions:
The ai changes seem reasonable. Best would be if gold and redwolfs version could somehow be combined into some definite version together with the rebalancings from giang, drbob and goth47. (Not sure about the ic changes if it truely kills minor gameplay too much)

On the ai naval build changes: Do nations with shitty carrier techs still focus more on bc/bb?

Please @DrBob just start a new thread with your own mod based on @jamiroquai000 version plus the others (with credits). Which I think was your original intent.

• 1Like
Reactions:
The ai changes seem reasonable. Best would be if gold and redwolfs version could somehow be combined into some definite version together with the rebalancings from giang, drbob and goth47. (Not sure about the ic changes if it truely kills minor gameplay too much)

On the ai naval build changes: Do nations with shitty carrier techs still focus more on bc/bb?
I've only changed for the big countries. Submarine-powerful nations like Germany and the Soviet Union also start making CVs if they last long enough. Japanese and American AIs benefit the most, as they have there are combat moments on par with my 15 CV + 15 DD fleet, and quick send-off of transport fleets if you're not paying attention @@

• 1Like
Reactions:
Please @DrBob just start a new thread with your own mod based on @jamiroquai000 version plus the others (with credits). Which I think was your original intent.
HI, Yes I was going to do that, I guess I will. I do have a new version ready for Gold and I do have a 1.7 version for the original.

Gold changed all the beaches and that has been a large part of my edits. My last game on Gold ran nice.

Thanks for posting the rebalance mod, I did not see it, I will look at that one, when I get a chance.

Last edited:
  • 3Like
  • 2Love
Reactions:
Anyone got this error? ERROR : (Missing = in statement.) 'Suez = 90' Line = 28 file = Mods\All In One Gold Edition (AIOGE)/ai\switch/ENG_Weserubung.ai

I guess there was just a # missing.
HI, yes, thanks for reporting that and that was the fix. I have fixed a couple of files with that issue.

• 1Like
Reactions:
Ok, I wanted to post Ver. 1.2 for AIO Gold here. I did not know that there were more mods and will look at them. The AI for Gold was never updated by me and I wanted to put something out that works better.

Giang, thanks for the post on AI tweeks for Redwolf, I will incorporate them into my update for Gold.

This update is for AIO GOLD.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/ki3q8rds0gtdxi8/DB%27s_AI_updateAIO_Gold_V1.2.rar/file

Unzip/rar the file into the AIO gold folder. It will replace several files, click ok. To verify install readme installed in AIO gold folder.

Save game in June of 1933 and exit and then restart this helps to limit crashes,

When I get some time I will start a new thread for my updates, Cheers!!!

• 2Like
  • 1Love
Reactions:
Ok, I wanted to post Ver. 1.2 for AIO Gold here. I did not know that there were more mods and will look at them. The AI for Gold was never updated by me and I wanted to put something out that works better.

Giang, thanks for the post on AI tweeks for Redwolf, I will incorporate them into my update for Gold.

This update is for AIO GOLD.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/ki3q8rds0gtdxi8/DB%27s_AI_updateAIO_Gold_V1.2.rar/file

Unzip/rar the file into the AIO gold folder. It will replace several files, click ok. To verify install readme installed in AIO gold folder.

Save game in June of 1933 and exit and then restart this helps to limit crashes,

When I get some time I will start a new thread for my updates, Cheers!!!
Nice, can you take a look into german ai naval research, they need to research CV / CVL and all that good stuff if they achieve bitter peace. In my game its 1947 and Germany has carrier tech 1930....

• 1Like
Reactions:
x Dr Bob (or whoever can answer),
if I insert in the ''ai'' folder an ai file taken from another mod (for example GER_1948) to ensure that when the game reaches 1948 it loads said ai what further modifications should I make?

x Dr Bob (or whoever can answer),
if I insert in the ''ai'' folder an ai file taken from another mod (for example GER_1948) to ensure that when the game reaches 1948 it loads said ai what further modifications should I make?
Hi, well, I would put any new ai files into the "ai/switch" folder and then fire them from an event file, start date 1948.

You can use the ai folder and fire from event, if you want. The ai folder is used for the start of a game or when a new country gets created, the game will fire, either that year or the closet year before the year you are in. So, if new country in 45, it fires "country 45" file. So if Ger. sues for peace in 45 then DDR 45 file will be loaded. I do see a "DDR" file not sure if that loads if 44 or before, "DDR_45" covers that year through 49, as there is a DDR_50 file. The game does that automatically.

I hope this helps, Cheers!!

• 1Like
Reactions:
HI,
the GER_1948 file I would take from the Fatherland mod and it would concern a non-historical result of the second world war with the victorious axis forces (in Europe not in the far east)
therefore it would not be a new nation but the continuation of the GER.
Do you still recommend putting it in ai/switch or in ai?

I add a few things,
Has anyone ever thought of integrating the Fatherland mod into the ALL IN ONE?

Last edited:
HI,
the GER_1948 file I would take from the Fatherland mod and it would concern a non-historical result of the second world war with the victorious axis forces (in Europe not in the far east)
therefore it would not be a new nation but the continuation of the GER.
Do you still recommend putting it in ai/switch or in ai?

I add a few things,
Has anyone ever thought of integrating the Fatherland mod into the ALL IN ONE?
HI, Yes, I would put it in the "ai/switch" folder and then call it from event. Triggers i would use, GER {exists}, Berlin prov. # = GER, start year 1948. just to name a few.

• 1Like
Reactions: