Ahistorical dynamic historical events

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Ok time for the next event I've been thinking about. While I assume we're collectively here familiar with the revolution as a conflict between enlightenment ideals and absolutist monarchs, I'd like to present a variant.

Untouchable Revolution
Under the conditions:
1. A major, independent nation with it's capital in the Indian subcontinent
2. Embraced the enlightenment (or equivalent in project ceaser)
3. With entrenched estates (could be measured on a number of ways, such as high estate influence or many privileges over a long period of time, say 50+ years)
4. The "regular" revolution has not happened yet.

Could trigger the Untouchable Revolution, where rather than focusing on the power structures of society maintained by the crown, the rebels would instead mainly stand against the estates and the stratification of society in that sense.

This would not replace the regular revolution, but be a possibility on top of it, adding an additional unique late game experience. You could probably also have a generic version for other regions, but keep unique flavor for India.

• 1Like
Reactions: