• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
If I could suggest any change to the new interface, it would be the settings where you decide which countries you want to receive news about in the ticker. If you select a continent, for instance, it checks all the countries in that continent... but then if you select another continent, it un-checks anything you selected previously. So if you want "all neighbors and countries in Europe" you need to check one of them and then manually check the rest one by one. And there's no "select all" button.

I believe if you left click on a new category, it'll erase all previous. If you right click, it'll add it to what you already have.

Well alrighty! Guess I just missed that. Thank you.

Well that is the origin of the term.

Actually it was a type of sponge dart, that you could shoot at people but that would just bounce harmlessly off the target.

From silly toy to common gaming lingo in half a generation.

What's the update on the patch? I have a Steam version and the game is still showing 2.1... How do I get the patch 2.2?