• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I'm not on my PC at the moment, but I'll do so tomorrow.

BLASPHEMY! How dare you post such... things!!!
*Heads explode*

What, do you want me to avenge you by posting a Rafale with RAF markings? :p I think I can do one for the Luftwaffe too.

Last edited:
What, do you want me to avenge you by posting a Rafale with RAF markings? :p I think I can do one for the Luftwaffe too.
Ah, you are mistaken.
I did not mean the French Aerial technology shown by the picture, but rather the.... Heretical Markings on it.
Edit: Eh, I think I misread.

Ah, you are mistaken.
I did not mean the French Aerial technology shown by the picture, but rather the.... Heretical Markings on it.
Edit: Eh, I think I misread.

Oh, well, then. I don't know too much about you, but here's something you can use. As we all know, nothing's better than sweet revenge... :p

SO, here is the link promised, and the pic:

I still like the Mirage better, since she's sexier. :p

Hooray! Exams are done! To celebrate a Navalized Eurofighter!

Now boys, don't be fighting about who has the bigger turbojet engines...:D

Hooray! Exams are done! To celebrate a Navalized Eurofighter!

I'm still doubting how a Navalized Typhoon may come by, here's something I read before:

Recently, a version of the Eurofighter navalized was raised. Is it possible you think because this aircraft was not designed for this in origin?

The Eurofighter is suffering from major handicaps for a navalisation: First large reinforcements of the structure (fuselage and wing) are needed to collect the shocks to the landing and catapult. The works, colossal, may need to rethink the entire architecture internal (cell development). Similarly, the landing gear must be strengthened ... Having been completely redesigned because it is currently under sized (too small wheels), on short leg (low ground clearance) and poorly implemented (including nose wheel set in inlets, so in a hollow structure that does not resist the efforts of the catapult and landing). Moreover, the approach speed of the Eurofighter is high. Finally, visibility to the impact of landing is low because of the "whiskers" in the nose.
After that, we can always say that everything is possible: it's a question of price .... For information, Dassault Aviation had made a theoretical study on a navalisation Mirage 2000, a few years ago: the conclusion was to change 80% of the aircraft ...

Source: here

But whatever, I'm not here to criticize the Typhoon or anything. And trek, if you wanted to post the Typhoon you should have posted this:

141297.jpg

(Sorry, but the Rafale is still sexier. :p)​

Lastly, here's the site I mentioned before. click me
It is in Japanese (yes, I know jap since I took a few jap courses in univeristy ;)), so you're probably going to be interested in the pics only. Just click around and you'll find lots of stuff. ;)

Well, the navalized version in AAO will be developed from the start paralell to the land-based version, so that should be doable. I know of course that it's utterly bonkers to navalize a modern Fighter.

Well, the navalized version in AAO will be developed from the start paralell to the land-based version, so that should be doable. I know of course that it's utterly bonkers to navalize a modern Fighter.

not utterly bonkers though, look at Mig-29K and Su-33. ;)

I'm still doubting how a Navalized Typhoon may come by, here's something I read before:
French Admiral admits French engineering is rubbish shocker! :eek:

You should remember just because French aviation isn't much good (how many Air France have fallen out of the air in the last few years, I lose count.) doesn't mean everyone else is equally inept. :p

You should remember just because French aviation isn't much good (how many Air France have fallen out of the air in the last few years, I lose count.) doesn't mean everyone else is equally inept. :p

Come on El Pip, do I have to let you remember everything about the Comet? I'm not really in the mood for a pissing contest. :p

Oh yeah, btw, I have taken your place as the 2nd most post contributor in this thread. ;)

Come on El Pip, do I have to let you remember everything about the Comet? I'm not really in the mood for a pissing contest. :p

Well, if you have to do it, could you do it via PM please? Generally I wouldn't mind, but this is an AAR. :)

Well, if you have to do it, could you do it via PM please? Generally I wouldn't mind, but this is an AAR. :)

That's what I'd hope for if I really have to do it with him. ;) It's great that I've something of battleship firepower level to use.

I'm not really in the mood for a pissing contest.
Then perhaps learn a bit of humilty and stop winding everyone up by constantly banging on about France in a British AAR.
ja.gif

Then perhaps learn a bit of humilty and stop winding everyone up by constantly banging on about France in a British AAR.
ja.gif

*Cue the Queen version of "God save the Queen"*

ja.gif

Okok, so we'll all be a bit more civilized.

But before that, take this. And I fart in your general direction. :p

I suppose that's British enough. :cool:

Monty Python is epic and British enough so that I can overlook this infraction. :D

I still think that the de Havilland Vampire looks the coolest of them all:

vampire.jpg

Sexxeyy

Btw, I have started to read your work:)