• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Thank you for this wonderful work. (Not read any of the books nor watched any of the series.) I hear some dude named Martin or Martell is writing a book on your character, if he is half as good as you, he may sell a few copies. Also heard about television or movie adaptation, any casting news?

Was Rhaegar married when he kidnapped Lyanna and how old was she?

• 2Haha
Reactions:
Thank you for this wonderful work. (Not read any of the books nor watched any of the series.) I hear some dude named Martin or Martell is writing a book on your character, if he is half as good as you, he may sell a few copies. Also heard about television or movie adaptation, any casting news?

I can't remember her exact age, but he was definitely married (to Elia Martell) in canon.

• 1Like
Reactions:
Yeah married to Elia Martel. If Aerys' big stupid plan is to go by, everyone in King's Landing is pretty much ashes including most of the Royal family. Rhaegar's decisions pretty much costed him not only his family's hold on the throne his ancestor had built but pretty much his own children and wife in this timeline. So it's gonna be interesting to see if he's gonna try and quietly rebuild the dynasty and keep his future children away from the throne for a while.

• 1Like
Reactions:
Westeros has experienced a wild turn of events in TTL, with Kings Landing destroyed, a close election between Tyin and Jon Arryn, a quarter of the Ironborn dead, Rhaegar Targaryen still being alive and Jon Snow's parentage being known. Things will probably get even crazier from here on out.

I notice the updates calls Jon Snow a Sand, but wouldn't he still be a Snow if he's still being raised by Ned, since names for high born bastards are generally based on where a bastard is raised and grows up in, not their place of birth?

• 1Like
Reactions:
Appendix: Kings of the Iron Throne
Appendix: Kings of the Iron Throne

_0e8c6192-7f1e-4951-9a81-7b19407d65c7.jpeg

King Aegon I of House Targaryen
Known as the "Conqueror"
Ruled from 1 AC - 37 AC

_ae3d06a2-d5bf-431c-b755-205021a33f39.jpeg

King Aenys I of House Targaryen
Ruled from 37 AC - 42 AC

_cbedddc0-71d0-4daa-add0-372fc4344398.jpeg

King Maegor I of House Targaryen
Known as the "Cruel"
Ruled from 42 AC - 48 AC

_d4780c32-224c-4621-882d-9650e388046b.jpeg

King Jaehaerys I of House Targaryen
Known as the "Conciliator" and later the "Old King"
Ruled from 48 AC - 103 AC

_566f2c1c-f454-4c6c-b01f-4adf756de0eb.jpeg

King Viserys I of House Targaryen
Ruled from 103 AC - 129 AC

_46b2b585-b193-4848-ad63-a4b237d37666.jpeg

King Aegon II of House Targaryen
Known as the "Elder"
Ruled from 129 AC - 131 AC

_66a759f0-18af-44ea-a1bc-f9a4995d31fb.jpeg

King Aegon III of House Targaryen
Known as the "Younger" and later the "Dragonbane"
Ruled from 131 AC - 157 AC

_9adac104-3fa5-434f-9301-6583a5817261.jpeg

King Daeron I of House Targaryen
Known as the "Young Dragon"
Ruled from 157 AC - 161 AC

_4812631c-642b-4701-81e3-65f262847529.jpeg

King Baelor I of House Targaryen
Known as the "Blessed" and the "Beloved"
Ruled from 161 AC - 171 AC

_4b088b14-4042-4978-a38f-f38c01fe160b.jpeg

King Viserys II of House Targaryen
Ruled from 171 AC - 172 AC

_f8a2ac0a-0fc8-452c-a9c2-ac5d5b6f809e.jpeg

King Aegon IV of House Targaryen
Known as the "Unworthy"
Ruled from 172 AC - 184 AC

_2137e838-2fa0-4ce8-be3f-8b25e60641a9.jpeg

King Daeron II of House Targaryen
Known as the "Good"
Ruled from 184 AC - 209 AC

_d21118c1-0a30-4555-a3c0-2f0ad01b0627.jpeg

King Aerys I of House Targaryen
Ruled from 209 AC - 221 AC

_89b7c63b-0511-4854-9be5-b252c74ed366.jpeg

King Maekar I of House Targaryen
Ruled from 221 AC - 233 AC

_b39368bb-984b-4685-b63e-01ee771f6332.jpeg

King Aegon V of House Targaryen
Known as the "Unlikely"
Ruled fron 233 AC - 259 AC

_1bd7684f-b45c-4a29-9bd9-d85394bc652a.jpeg

King Jaehaerys II of House Targaryen
Ruled from 259 AC - 262 AC

_ab6d18a5-f24f-4b60-ac6a-789b4ff13e07.jpeg

King Aerys II of House Targaryen
Known as the "Mad King"
Ruled from 262 AC - 282 AC

_9a5cb14b-ef24-44f0-883e-19705407aa86.jpeg

King Rhaegar I of House Targaryen
Known as the "Last Dragon"
Ruled from 282 AC - 286 AC

_660d5298-412a-43ce-86e3-fa04668d1b93.jpeg

King Jon I of House Arryn
Ruled from 287 AC - ?

• 1Like
  • 1Love
Reactions:
Seems Rhaegar will be spending the rest of his days rebuilding his broken house and away into a self imposed exile. An ignoble end for the House of Targaryen, mayhaps whatever children he may beget can restore the honor of that house.
Maybe exile will do him good, though a pissed off and depressed wife who can no longer produce children is going to make life in Dragonstone difficult...

Sometimes, I am amazed by my own genius ;) :p

Yes Rhaegar was married to Princess Elia Martell of Dorne, and still is as of 287 AC. He committed adultery by sleeping with Lyanna Stark.

I can't remember her exact age, but he was definitely married (to Elia Martell) in canon.
Yep he is married to Elia in this timeline as well.
Yeah married to Elia Martel. If Aerys' big stupid plan is to go by, everyone in King's Landing is pretty much ashes including most of the Royal family. Rhaegar's decisions pretty much costed him not only his family's hold on the throne his ancestor had built but pretty much his own children and wife in this timeline. So it's gonna be interesting to see if he's gonna try and quietly rebuild the dynasty and keep his future children away from the throne for a while.
The only survivors of his family was his wife, who was at Dragonstone and captured by Northern forces months following King's Landing's destruction. All of Rhaegar's kids are ashes now...
Westeros has experienced a wild turn of events in TTL, with Kings Landing destroyed, a close election between Tyin and Jon Arryn, a quarter of the Ironborn dead, Rhaegar Targaryen still being alive and Jon Snow's parentage being known. Things will probably get even crazier from here on out.

I notice the updates calls Jon Snow a Sand, but wouldn't he still be a Snow if he's still being raised by Ned, since names for high born bastards are generally based on where a bastard is raised and grows up in, not their place of birth?
He is called a Sand by the mod, so my headcanon is that he was fathered and born in Dorne so he got that name. Personally I still prefer Snow :p

Reactions:
Thank you for the update. Should Rhaegar and Jon have regnal numbers? Most #1s are acquired after #2 takes office.
The tradition in Westeros is that all monarchs have regnal numbers even if they are the first of that name and there is no second monarch of that name. In real life Britain, Queen Elizabeth I was just Queen Elizabeth until Elizabeth II took the throne. Queen Victoria will not be called Victoria I until and unless another Victoria becomes the British monarch. With Catholic Popes, it is up to the Pope to decide if he would use a regnal number if he adopted a name for the first time. Pope John Paul I called himself "the First" in his own short-lived papacy while the current Pope Francis has decided not to use a regnal number and will remain simply Pope Francis until and unless another Pope adopts the name Francis.

• 1Like
Reactions:
He is called a Sand by the mod, so my headcanon is that he was fathered and born in Dorne so he got that name. Personally I still prefer Snow :p
I believe you can change his nickname to Snow if you do the save editor thing, just need something like Notepad++, memorize Jon Snow's charid and find him there, should be easy way to change Sand to Snow to keep up with a bit of canon.

• 1Like
Reactions:
I liked this list.

Maybe Dorne insisted on Jon being named Sand for some reason?

• 1Like
Reactions:
Chapter 14 - The Reign of King Jon I Arryn Part 1 (287 AC - 288 AC)
Chapter 14 - The Reign of King Jon I Arryn Part 1 (287 AC - 288 AC)
1709838941979.png

The relocation of the Royal court to the Eyrie was an arduous task that took nearly a year. The former court of the Targaryens was often dominated by the Crownlander houses that lived in the near vicinity of King’s Landing, the new court would naturally be dominated by the noble families of Vale. Very quickly the magic of Eyrie and its location wore off for the lords from outside the Vale of Arryn. Lord Tywin Lannister called it “a windswept rock prone to freezing rain” in a letter to his brother Kevan, who was administering the Westerlands in his absence. Lady Elenda Bourney, wife of Lord Renfred Bourney, often complained of the “slippery paving”, with a Riverlander knight slipping on it and falling to his death. Others, however, were more complementary. Prince Doran Martell, who had arrived nearly six months after the rest of the court, called it “cold but impressive, a true seat for a king”, whilst Grand Maester Ebrose noted in his chronicles that it “showcased a chivalric virtue of the Andals that the Red Keep did not”.

_32278aeb-cba4-45ee-97e5-64af6c5202e5.jpeg

Ser Brynden Tully, Knight of the Bloody Gate
The dynamics within the new royal court of King Jon Arryn were complex and often influenced by competing interests and ambitions. While the local Vale lords held significant sway, a growing sphere of influence was emerging around Queen Lysa Tully, particularly supported by allies from her native Riverlands. However, her tendency towards controlling behavior led to conflicts, including with her uncle Brynden Tully, who eventually distanced himself from her. In contrast, the Hand of the King, Tywin Lannister, posed a formidable obstacle to Queen Lysa's ambitions. Tywin's pragmatic and assertive approach often clashed with her desires, especially regarding appointments and financial decisions. For his part King Jon stayed aloof from such power politics, remaining focused on the gargantuan task of repairing a realm frayed by war.

_4fd43bf2-fa41-4ee7-a0a3-2e055e19c140.jpeg

Queen Lysa Arryn (née Tully)

On the eight month of 287 AC tragic news struck the Eyrie, Lord Commander Lewyn Martell had died in his sleep. Since the conclusion of the Rebellion Prince Lewyn had been struggling with a wound received in battle. In the days following his death, Grand Maester Ebrose concluded that the poison of the wound had seeped into his blood and killed him. As the master-of-laws, Prince Doran Martell, arranged passage for his uncle’s body to return to Sunspear, King Jon considered his replacement as Lord Commander of the Kingsguard. It quickly became apparent that there was one choice, the longest serving member of the white cloaks, Ser Jonothor Darry. The last remaining member of King Aerys II Kingsguard, Jonothor had taken the King’s pardon and had served the new monarchy loyally. Honorable and honest, but also capable in battle, he was a symbol of knightly chivalry. For his part, Ser Jonothor eagerly accepted the post. In addition to Ser Jonothor's appointment, the seventh spot in the Kingsguard was bestowed upon Ser Brynden Tully, a distinguished warrior who had fought alongside King Jon Arryn during the Rebellion. Ser Brynden's reputation for bravery, skill with the sword, and mastery of archery made him a valuable addition to the elite ranks of the Kingsguard.

20230912184711_1.jpg

During the rest of 287 AC King Jon spent his time trying to rebuild a fractured realm. His main focus was the Crownlands, which since the destruction of King’s Landing had fallen into semi-lawlessness. The larger bandit gangs present in the immediate aftermath of the Rebellion had been broken up by armed sortees sent out by the local lords, however highwaymen and smaller bandit groups still preyed on those traveling the roads around Blackwater Bay. Then there was the severe economic downturn as trade collapsed due to the lack of a large harbour. Duskendale had managed to accommodate some of the sea bound trade from Essos, but was quickly overwhelmed. To address these challenges, King Jon initiated a comprehensive plan aimed at revitalizing the Crownlands. One of the key aspects of this plan was to bolster the region's economy by expanding and improving its harbors, particularly those situated around Blackwater Bay. Recognizing the importance of maritime trade for the prosperity of the realm, the King selected several strategic locations for harbor expansion, including Duskendale, Bywater, Hull on Driftmark Island, Claw Isle, and the town of Derlyn on Dragonstone. To oversee the implementation of this plan, King Jon entrusted the task to his Master of Coin, Petyr Baelish. Known for his financial acumen and discretion, Baelish was tasked with managing the resources and logistics necessary to carry out the harbor expansion projects effectively.

_a663eecd-f4a3-4c24-b390-3e0030407aa5.jpeg

Duskendale

In the early months of 288 AC, the realm experienced the transition from the last days of summer to the onset of autumn. As the Eyrie received news of the approaching end of summer and the impending arrival of winter, King Jon Arryn, following the customs of the Vale, directed the Seneschal of the Eyrie to commence preparations for the court's relocation to the Gates of the Moon. While winter had not yet arrived, the prudent measures ensured that the court would be ready for the colder months ahead. However, amidst the changing seasons, somber news reached the Eyrie, informing them of the passing of Princess Elia Martell. The wife of former King Rhaegar Targaryen had succumbed to a brief illness while en route to Sunspear. Despite her troubled marriage and the tragedies she endured, Princess Elia had sought solace in returning to her homeland of Dorne to be with her relatives. Her death, though expected, brought grief to the Martells, who mourned the loss of a beloved member of their family. Meanwhile, Prince Rhaegar Targaryen remained secluded on Dragonstone, offering no public statement or display of emotion upon hearing of his wife's passing. The silence surrounding him only added to the mystery and speculation that surrounded the once-prominent figure.

_fb7428b8-f971-49bb-b1e8-b9ec747cf512.jpeg

Prince Rhaegar Targaryen broods in Dragonstone

In the fourth month of 288 AC it was announced that Queen Lysa was with child, to the delight of those in the court. The King and Queen had been trying since their marriage to bear a child and now it seemed their prayers had been answered. However, just as quickly as the happy news spread around the castle, news spread of the Queen’s arrest and imprisonment. For days, the courtiers were left in suspense as the King and his council deliberated behind closed doors, their discussions shrouded in secrecy. When they finally emerged, they delivered the devastating revelation that the child the queen carried was not the King's, but instead conceived with another man. Thus began a saga that would echo through the annals of history, captivating bards and storytellers for generations to come.

20230913181941_1.jpg

Attachments

• 20230913181941_1.jpg
    20230913181941_1.jpg
    67,7 KB · Views: 0
  • 2Love
  • 1Like
Reactions:
Uh oh, I have a feeling that Littlefinger is attempting to do what Cersei did in OTL by having his spawn take the throne under the Arryn name. At least Jon was able to catch adultery unlike Robert. Let’s see where this goes. I’m also curious to see who Rheagar ends up marrying now that Elia is dead.

• 2Like
Reactions:
Is Littlefinger the father of Lysa's child here? Also, why did Lysa confess that Jon Arryn wasn't the father? He hadn't noticed that (yet), right?

What happened to the nobles in the Crownlands? Did most of them die in King's Landing?

• 2Like
Reactions:
Who is the weasel in the king's henhouse? Who is the current heir? Thanks for updating
There is no current heir so to speak, whenever the reigning monarch dies a new king is elected. Or at least that is what protocol dictates. As we know no everyone in Westeros follows convention...
Is Littlefinger the father of Lysa's child here? Also, why did Lysa confess that Jon Arryn wasn't the father? He hadn't noticed that (yet), right?

What happened to the nobles in the Crownlands? Did most of them die in King's Landing?
Many ruling Crownlander lords were either in Rhaegar's army during the rebellion or burned in King's Landing. Most actually survived the war but the loss of the capital has led to a massive loss in their income, which emanated from King's Landing.

Reactions:
Chapter 15 - The Reign of King Jon I Arryn Part 2 (288 AC - 289 AC )
Chapter 15 - The Reign of King Jon I Arryn Part 2 (288 AC - 289 AC )

_fddac4d2-6f13-47a5-a9d8-0597f5de9211.jpeg

“Today Queen Lysa has been taken into custody following revelations of the royal baby's lineage”. Those are the only words detailing Queen Lysa’s affair in Grand Maester Ebrose’s accounts during his time as advisor to King Jon, an uncharacteristically short and brief account that does little to detail what actually happened. That does not mean all is lost, the details of the sordid affair that engulfed the Eyrie in 288 AC are to be found from a seemingly unlikely source, a Septa named Alys from the Riverlands. Her account, written twenty years after the event, an atypically sordid detail, especially coming from a woman of the Faith of the Seven, is trustworthy due to its source, which will be revealed later on. For now we will follow Septa Alys’ account for what happened.

The story starts in 282 AC, when Jon Arryn and Lysa Tully were married. The marriage was one of a political nature, like is often the case in Westeros. Unlike her elder sister, Catelyn, who was marrying a young lord, Lysa was marrying an old man who had previously been married. According to Septa Alys, Lysa was “repulsed and appalled by the thought that she would have to lay with the man”. For the duration of Robert’s Rebellion Lysa was at Riverrun, awaiting the Rebel’s victory. There is where her debaucheries began, with Septa Alys detailing vivid accounts of liaisons with cooks, pages, stable boys, knights and even a Septon. Still, when her husband returned and was named king at the Council of Harrenhal, Lysa was delighted to be named Queen of the Seven Kingdoms, with her new power making her the most important woman in Westeros.

Her new found delight quickly faded upon the Royal Court’s arrival to the Eyrie. There she was, according to Septa Alys “ravaged and ridden by the King often and without love” and Lysa’s revulsion grew stronger. It is here, in the middle of 287 AC, that the first provable meeting between Queen Lysa and the lover that would prove her downfall would take place. She found solace in the arms of a lord by the name of Renfred Bourney, the Lord of the Great Fork. Named by King Jon as Master of Whisperers at the suggestion of Lord Petyr Baelish, Renfred Bourney had proven to be an apt diplomat, and charismatic negotiator. It was said he could charm a Braavosi banker to sell his children, or sway a Dothraki Horselord to dance on command. Indeed, he was also noted to be well dressed and handsome. The night the Queen and Lord Renfred finally gave into their passions was when King Jon had gone to visit Lord Grafton at Gulltown, leaving the Queen in charge of the Eyrie. Septa Alys describes that “Queen Lysa had never felt such passion, and soon fell in love with Lord Bourney”. It is unknown how often they romantically liaised with one another, but to avoid detection they coupled in cupboards, storerooms, privies, and even in the Maester’s tower.

_ea156ade-a59c-4112-9090-435d046b4a58.jpeg

Queen Lysa and Lord Renfred Bourney
Eventually these sordid liaisons produced the inevitable, a child. Septa Alys writes that the Queen knew that she would likely be with child, but did not care. When she revealed she was pregnant, Lord Renfred Bourney was incensed, and begged Lysa to drink the moon tea to kill the child. When a tearful Lysa refused, Lord Bourney attempted to strangle her to death. It was only when Lysa used her chamber pot to beat Lord Bourney off her that she escaped. Found by Ser Raymun Darry of the Kingsguard crying in the corner of a hallway in the Eyrie, who brought her to Grand Maester Ebrose to help her. During his treatment of the Queen he discovered that she was pregnant, to the delight of the Grand Maester. Lysa attempted to stop Ebrose from revealing the child to the King, but was unsuccessful. When King Jon visited Lysa in their quarters that night, his joy at the news of her pregnancy only served to deepen her anguish and revulsion. Unable to bear the weight of her secret any longer, Lysa finally confessed the truth to the king, laying bare the details of her affair with Lord Bourney and the violent confrontation that had ensued.

When the King’s guards burst into Lord Bourney’s quarters they found them empty, with most of his valuables missing. A thorough search of the castle revealed nothing. He had escaped. As for Queen Lysa, the angered and bereft king ordered her to be confined to her room and placed under guard. During an emergency session of the Small Council King Jon revealed all, and named Lord Bourney as a traitor to the realm. All major ports in the Vale were put under guard, and the roads were searched by the King’s men. Lord Bourney would be found trying to board a Pentoshi carrack at Gulltown dressed as a sellsword. Upon his return to the Eyrie he was tortured and placed in a sky cell overlooking the valleys of the Vale. After a week in the cells he confessed to adultery with the Queen and begged to spend the rest of his days at the Wall. When dragged in front of the King and his court, Lord Renfred Bourney fell to his knees begging for forgiveness, stating that he was seduced by the Queen against his will. After a long silence King Jon spoke, saying “I forgive you Lord Renfred, I knew you were bewitched.” The surprised Lord stood and replied “thank you my lord, I will never forget-”. He was interrupted by the two massive screeching doors behind him, which were slowly being opened, letting in a torrent of light from the valleys of the Vale. Everyone knew what that meant. “You are free to go” exclaimed King Jon “through those doors”. Those doors in particular were the Moon Doors, which often led to a long drop and quick end. When Lord Bourney realized he tried to flee but was caught by two members of the Kingsguard, who dragged the lord towards the doors. “I thank you for your honesty” said King Jon as the crying lord tried to break free of the guards. Finally they reached the door and with one quick push he was flung from the door and towards the ground.

_bfde17d2-f751-4384-8971-33462852bcb9.jpeg

The Moon Door of the Eyrie

For the next seven months the Queen was confined to quarters as the bastard babe in her belly grew. The King had decided that her fate would be decided after the child was born, not wanting to murder an innocent child. On the sixth moon of 289 AC, the bastard was born, named Robin Stone. The Queen had three minutes to be with the child until it was taken from her to be given to the Master of the Horse, a wealthy commoner named Leo of Applethorpe, who was to raise the child alongside his barren wife. It would be another month, in the dying days of 289 AC, when Queen Lysa was brought before the Royal Court. As Queen she had the right to a trial, which the King did not block. The presider of the trial, Hand of the King Tywin Lannister, proved to be an apt investigator, and produced many witnesses, most of whom could not have possibly seen the infidelities that took place. Still, the trial came to an unanimous decision, she was guilty of adultery and treason, and would be subject to the King’s mercy. At first King Jon declared that she would be sentenced to death, but subsequently commuted it after a lengthy discussion with Lord Eddard Stark, whose wife was sister to the disgraced Queen. She instead would be sentenced to spend the rest of hers days as a silent sister, gaining penance by serving the Faith of the Seven. The devastated Queen begged the King to kill her instead, but the implacable monarch stood silently as she was dragged off by the guards.

20230913184627_1.jpg

So, how do we know much about this tale? As said before, the court's official chroniclers offered little on what happened, and those involved did not speak of the events. Septa Alys, who wrote the account twenty years after the events took place, had a primary source of unassailable provenance. None other than Lysa Tully herself. The former Queen was taken to a Septry near Darry in the Riverlands, where she was made a silent sister. Her twenty year career as a silent sister was tumultuous, with her being canned constantly for breaking her silence and fathering two further bastards of unknown descent during her time as a holy woman. Eventually giving up on the novice, she was sent to a septry in the city of White Harbour in the North, where she became a Septa, which is where she met Septa Alys. The act of rejecting the role of a silent sister is exceptionally rare, and it is often met with execution. However, Septa Alys writes that a royal edict from the ruling King allowed Lysa to change her role. In any case, on Lysa’s deathbed in 309 AC, she confessed all to Septa Alys, who gave her absolution and then, following her death, wrote what happened.

_74f2dd6e-e4ad-4b4a-b84a-b8be264a4976.jpeg

Last edited:
  • 2Like
  • 2Love
Reactions:
Sucks that even in different timelines, Lysa just ends up causing problems for the Arryn court. I think the only way to fix this is if the two Tully sisters had their marriage partners reversed and maybe Baelish being out of the picture. But alas, it is what it is. Does Jon still have Elbert as heir to the Arryn name though? It'd suck if his nephew also perished during the Rebellion.

• 2Like
Reactions:
I'm surprised at who the father was, but I'm kinda glad it was was Renfred and not Littlefinger tbh, as I want to see what shenanigans Petyr Baelish gets up to and it would be too soon for him to get thrown out the moon doors. I'm also wondering who Jon Arryn will end up marrying now. Pretty interesting how both Jon and Rhaegar are now single at the same time.

I noticed you said Renfred Bourney was Master of Laws in this update, but I remember Doran Martell having that position and Renfred being Master of Whisperers instead. Also I'm wondering who will replace Renfred on the small council now.

• 1Like
Reactions:
Sucks that even in different timelines, Lysa just ends up causing problems for the Arryn court. I think the only way to fix this is if the two Tully sisters had their marriage partners reversed and maybe Baelish being out of the picture. But alas, it is what it is. Does Jon still have Elbert as heir to the Arryn name though? It'd suck if his nephew also perished during the Rebellion.
Elbert Arryn was murdered by the Mad King like the OTL. His heir of the Arryn lands is currently Denys Arryn, the Darling of the Vale.
Lord Bourney is a foul rogue who would have been at home with Prince Rhaegar. Lysa learned no lessons. Thank you for the deep scouring of sources.
Lord Bourney clearly didn't think about the possible consequences of his actions.
I'm surprised at who the father was, but I'm kinda glad it was was Renfred and not Littlefinger tbh, as I want to see what shenanigans Petyr Baelish gets up to and it would be too soon for him to get thrown out the moon doors. I'm also wondering who Jon Arryn will end up marrying now. Pretty interesting how both Jon and Rhaegar are now single at the same time.

I noticed you said Renfred Bourney was Master of Laws in this update, but I remember Doran Martell having that position and Renfred being Master of Whisperers instead. Also I'm wondering who will replace Renfred on the small council now.
Thanks for reminding me, it seems I have made a mistake. I will correct it. I can see now how GRRM gets so confused about his characters, I have barely a 10th of the character list and I forget who does what :p.

Yeah when the event came up I thought it would be Littlefinger, but alas he is currently in the Crownlands on Royal business. As for those other bastards Lysa had though...o_O

Reactions: