• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I also can't seem to see which are the graphical views of the people around as I can't get which would be the skins which you'd want to see.

Here is an example of a damn good looking skin. That's the real art. Not like your cheap daubs.

Can anybody identify the model of this Polish plane ?

polt.jp

Last edited:
I somehow disagree.

I do work for almost 2 years with Photoshop and I can tell you from a kilometer that:
1.that thing is simply a image from Google with 2,3 effects.Nothing really surprising.
2.Maybe it is colorful and wonderful and whatnot,but imagine its utility in-game:Think that playing for a couple of hours,some will start having headaches.Why?Simply because of the colors.How come?That thing is annoying to the eye.It may be colorful and flashy,but its annoying.I have to say it,from the respective mod I can't say that the used images are bad,but the way the are being used is bad.Plus,the button-like stuff is still useless and kitsch.Sorry.
What I tried to do was to replicate in one way or another the style used in vanilla HOI2.But fine,I might try these days to do something which won't be that bland.

Well,at least they fit the atmosphere.Plus,remember that:
1.Most vanilla HOI2 skins were like a bunch of pics put together.
2.Remember that the HOI2 vanilla skin for Romania WAS dull,as it was just some gradient,with the wrong CoA, and 2 logos.

Pretty bland to me.These have an old,gritty style,WW2-like,not very colorful,I agree.

Also,I'll try posting events and coding stuff instead of fighting Eurogeddon fanboys.

why is evry one attacking the sinks they look fine i dont think there is anything wrong with them

Well,here's attempt nr. 2 for Romania:

ScreenSave9.jpg

Hmm, the first was yellowish and this is grayish...:) this is much better (although the first was very good) to my opinion. Please continue with your great and nteresting work!

Here is an example of a damn good looking skin. That's the real art. Not like your cheap daubs.

I'm all for criticism as long as it's constructive. Yours, to be quite fecking frank, isn't. I personally find the skin you posted a-b-s-o-l-u-t-e-l-y horrid whereas both the Romanian (second version) and Weimar editions look allright - even though the blending could have been done better and some more colour cohesion wouldn't have hurt.

Ah, Weimar, an interesting take on history to be sure!

Just to let you know, I find your skins just fine, all three of them. Grey does seem somewhat better than yellowish, but the latter actually suited Romania if you ask me.
Also, I don't see why so many have even been making attacks on your person over this. I mean, if they don't look what you're doing, they can just change the skins themselves when the mod (or a version of it) is eventually released.

In any case, keep up the good work.

Ah, Weimar, an interesting take on history to be sure!

Just to let you know, I find your skins just fine, all three of them. Grey does seem somewhat better than yellowish, but the latter actually suited Romania if you ask me.
Also, I don't see why so many have even been making attacks on your person over this. I mean, if they don't look what you're doing, they can just change the skins themselves when the mod (or a version of it) is eventually released.

In any case, keep up the good work.

+1, "you don't like it - you don't eat it!"

Keep it up please!

Okay,here's some news:Territories of Nat. China,Commie China and Royalist China have been done,but they will be shown off hopefully by the end of the next week(as I want to work on the skins too ;) )

awsome so its a 3 way war in china
i have always wanted to see this in a mod

can we no what the major alinces are i have been wondering if it is still the same axis comntern and alies or if it is something else

and is india and burma independent from the UK becase it is a diffrent colour than ur couler set for europe on page 1

Its just the E3 Map which has been updated.

Axis will be presented either today,either tomorrow.I'll also show off what some poor countries will suffer...

Comintern is the same.But,God knows for how long the Comintern resists...or if it will rule the world.

Allies...you'll have a little surprise.

Also,what do you mean with 3 way war in China?It will be mostly Royalist China vs Nat.(Now Republican) China.The commies will have their own dose of power,but God knows for how long they may be able to resist.

Japan is out of the Chinese situation.As I said,Japan is unfinished,but I tell you that it is not far away from being a simple puppet.