• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Number 7 please!

Also on the threading and core use of the game. You could simply open task manager in windows and have a look at Performance-tab how the game is behaving. If it uses all of both cores, you can say that the game runs at least two threads. If it uses just 50% of the processor time, it is running in single thread.

Edit: Thanks for great AAR!

number 5, thats my favorite scenario. Gearing up for Kursk, but you still have to beat the Soviets from encircling your armies south of the Don. Also Afrika Korps fighting for its life in Tunisia. Air war over Europe heating up. So many challenges for Germany but still time to turn things round, unlike the 44 scenario.

So please do the 43 scenario. Absolutely awesome! Thank you for your AAR, Singleton Mosby

#2 woud be perfect, you/we will see the other side of the battle. You will probably not get futher then now in time lime +/- but we get a mutch bether fealing of the game when we have seen both side. Even this is a early beta build this game looks to be awesome.

Just wayting for news for some sort of "CE" build or not :(

I don't want to see the invasion of poland because such a lopsided battle is probably not the best showcase for the game... on the other hand I would love to see an invasion of france... but not if you risk not making it to that date due to CTD's

so I would go for 4, with special emphasis on how the allies are conducting the air war against you!

4. Gotterdamerung '44 as the Germans

Just because it's gonna be the toughest one.

I vote for 2. 7 sounds interesting as well.