• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Showing developer posts only. Show all posts in this thread.
I'd rather ask whether AI really use the airforce, as the one in HOI2 was not really keen on it.

I was testing some logistics stuff earlier today in the mediterranean with France in a war versus Italy. And I managed to lose airsuperiority, and my troops kept getting bombed constantly.

Oh, my finger tickle... Need... Game...... NOW.......

I, for one, agree with Sparrow! Why are Paradox too lazy to build a time machine and send a release copy of the game back in time 2 months so the previews can be about release-quality?!?! Would that be too hard? If so, then the answer is simple: They should finish the game then not release it for two months (no coding a patch either!) so previewers can write about it. Actually, no...Singleton should have access to the beta, he just needs to write an entire preview for for each beta version that comes out! They'd have to be shorter, of course, and he'd have to start over for each one so'd we'd never get to see what happens later in the game, but who cares? We'd have an up-to-date preview, and that's all that matters!

:rolleyes:

And a bit of a service announcement: Remain civil and respectful, or I'm going to have to work on a way to have Singleton post the updates, but there being no option to reply/comment/give feedback/ask questions

the eastern front HQ only asks for 32 armored divsions? Shouldn't they be screaming like little girls for everything they can get, a few hundred infantry divisions first among it?

But dear god, those giant gaps in the line. I think you will have to withdraw at several points just to build up a coherent front. Normally I would advise you to pull back your armor and reorganize it to make a breakthrough through the sovjet lines when they give you and opportunity, but it looks like you will need them just to hold the line...