• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes. I have no issue with a delay. But the lack of communication on status is frustrating. All that is known now is that everyone is working on some other project.

Last edited:
Yes. I have no issue with a delay. But the lack of communication on status is frustrating - because there is nothing to look forward to.

the problem is that they can only repeat again and again that they dont know when. they already announced a further patch and most likely another expansion but nobody has time for it now.
would it help when they repeat the same every day five or six times?

No one has asked that, but there is really no information forthcoming other than they are busy doing other things. HOI and HOI2 are two of my personal all time favorite games. As a long time player, it is frustrating seeing this series go down like this. Given the issues that have been identified and the time that has passed, it would be benificial to the community (I.e. their customers) to share a timeline. I find the discourse from this thread to be very interesting. A vendor who provides minimal support for their software and a consumer base who is content with that.

No one has asked that, but there is really no information forthcoming other than they are busy doing other things. HOI and HOI2 are two of my personal all time favorite games. As a long time player, it is frustrating seeing this series go down like this. Given the issues that have been identified and the time that has passed, it would be benificial to the community (I.e. their customers) to share a timeline. I find the discourse from this thread to be very interesting. A vendor who provides minimal support for their software and a consumer base who is content with that.

It is spelled Trust.

The biggest with this patch is it has made the Japanese AI do nothing all game. This is because Nationalist China is no longer allied with Shanxi so Japan never goes to war with Shanxi. I think it is FUBAR to watch Nationalist China navally invade Korea in 1942 because he has nothing better to do This is a serious problem that needs to be fixed immediately. It makes playing as anyone but japan in the Pacific like China, Philippines and Great Britain, and Netherlands boring because it will be 1946 and japan never attacked the Allies. The only source of conflict will come from all the random Chinese Warlords joining the Axis. By the way, the USA AI is retard and timid. Give the USA more manpower and get his damn navy to do something. The Germans and Italians should have no navy when England and USA both have 20 battleships and 20 carriers.

The biggest with this patch is it has made the Japanese AI do nothing all game. This is because Nationalist China is no longer allied with Shanxi so Japan never goes to war with Shanxi. I think it is FUBAR to watch Nationalist China navally invade Korea in 1942 because he has nothing better to do This is a serious problem that needs to be fixed immediately. It makes playing as anyone but japan in the Pacific like China, Philippines and Great Britain, and Netherlands boring because it will be 1946 and japan never attacked the Allies. The only source of conflict will come from all the random Chinese Warlords joining the Axis. By the way, the USA AI is retard and timid. Give the USA more manpower and get his damn navy to do something. The Germans and Italians should have no navy when England and USA both have 20 battleships and 20 carriers.

the problem is already solved in the 2.03c patch as are other things.

LOL, I gave up HOI3 even before SI was released due to game being almost unplayable, and now, few months after SI is released, was patched, still MEGA BUGS like spoiled Sino-Japanes wanna-be-war happen!

I propose to create Paradox golden rule:

Do NOT play any Paradox game for at least 2 years since game release. Let the black job be done by others and dont waste time!

I will check in half a year if the game is finally enjoyable and number of bugs limited eventually.

LOL, I gave up HOI3 even before SI was released due to game being almost unplayable, and now, few months after SI is released, was patched, still MEGA BUGS like spoiled Sino-Japanes wanna-be-war happen!

I propose to create Paradox golden rule:

Do NOT play any Paradox game for at least 2 years since game release. Let the black job be done by others and dont waste time!

I will check in half a year if the game is finally enjoyable and number of bugs limited eventually.

well, that is helpfull...

Yes, indeed!

You dont waste your time!

Im not sure how you weigh your free time but mine is limited and precious to me.

but you have enough time to spam here...
since you never played semper fi you cannot judge it so everything you post is as helpful as copying the yellow pages in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.