• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hi, could you please help out someone who is not that computer savvy and doesnt want to wait for steam to update their database?

if i was to clic on the link, do i just save it over the existing hoi3 inside the hoi3 folder?

For the steam version I do not recommend you use this patch. Steam adds things to the installer to make it work with thier software, it doesn't change the game, but it does cause complications when you use a non steam patch. My advice is to wait until Steam get round to uploading the patch.

For me the percentage numbers in the battle progress blobs on the map are gone. Can somebody confirm?
Yes.

hoi35.jpg

As King not bother answering I checked the imersion issue. Japan still got all ground unit generic and still use US marine pic. Well the expansion is called Semper fi ;) .
The Russians got also many generic pics and -39 SP--Arty got pz II german Tank pic.

AOD got lots of pics that is not generic, even Sweden got their own pics. Why not use these pics for SF ?

I already checked the major nations Imersian pack, Japan is not included.

For the steam version I do not recommend you use this patch. Steam adds things to the installer to make it work with thier software, it doesn't change the game, but it does cause complications when you use a non steam patch. My advice is to wait until Steam get round to uploading the patch.

thanks for the reply and the clarification. will wait :)

Looks good so far.

BTW, why is this Patch called 2.03?

Its the first patch of Semper Fi. And as Semper Fi is 2.0, then this should be 2.1, right?

2.03 was just the number for the 3rd beta Patch.

Yeap, I confirm, no percentage in blobs.:(

Same here the percentage appears at the beginning and then you don't see them. I did a full reinstall as well.

Last edited:
I havent bought SF yet, couple of questions- is naval warfare- especially carriers working properly now?

And- do we have files for nation specific regiment/brigade names yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.